Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 12-05-2011, 06:14 PM
matthughesfan21

Ronda would wreck Miesha in a fight and add another arm to her collection....And in the looks department it's still Ronda...Miesha is the definition of a butterface, her butt is a 10 but her face is a 4...Ronda is an all around attractive girl but also supremely talented
Old 12-05-2011, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
Ronda would wreck Miesha in a fight and add another arm to her collection....And in the looks department it's still Ronda...Miesha is the definition of a butterface, her butt is a 10 but her face is a 4...Ronda is an all around attractive girl but also supremely talented
Agreed and Ronda can more than Likely kick your @$$ I know I wouldn't want to make her mad...
Old 12-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Waiting for June 6th

I saw an "article" on some website (CagePotato?) where the author basically just took a video of Ronda explaining how she does her hair buns & then made a gif out of every time she smiled. So it was a 4min vid of Ronda, them about 7 gifs of her smilling over & over & over. She's got a great smile, but it was super creepy!

EDIT: Found it, it was FightLinker.com: http://www.fightlinker.com/i-am-in-l...h-ronda-rousey
CagePotato has a "Hot Potato" article about her: http://www.cagepotato.com/hot-potato...test-prospect/

Last edited by VCURamFan; 12-05-2011 at 08:28 PM. Reason: actual did some leg work
Old 12-05-2011, 09:37 PM
wavetar

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Based on the hotness: Ronda wins!
Agreed!!
Old 12-06-2011, 06:12 PM

ew, eww, the smile thing *is* creepy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post

She almost sounds like a little Spider I know who fakes an Injury so she doesnt have to face a giant bottle of Synthetic Testosterone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
fixed!!!!

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 12-06-2011, 07:36 PM
Waiting for June 6th

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
ew, eww, the smile thing *is* creepy!
Ain't it, though? I mean, I agree that she's got a great smile, but dude-man took waaaaaayy too far!
Old 12-07-2011, 04:27 PM
Miss Foxy

Cyborg is going to fight in both divisions 135 and 145 they will both go down.. I love me some Miesha though..
Old 12-09-2011, 05:46 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Ronda has done a very good job of useing her Judo Skill's in MMA and the fact that She's attractive don't hurt none eithier!