Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 03-18-2009, 01:24 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
GSP wasnt invited apparently
why should he bother .. if he was required to be there, he would have been .. he is training for a fight .. why take time and money to fly to vegas just to listen to some baby and his momma whine ... apparently he wants a rematch, which is funny, cuz he knows he won't get one anytime soon which is the real reason he is asking for it ... he knows he will get embarrassed again ...
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 03-18-2009, 01:59 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
why should he bother .. if he was required to be there, .
Thats because it categorically wasnt a Disciplinary, it was simply a review and aacceptance of Penns complaint.

Still...funny that GSP wasnt there...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 03-18-2009, 02:11 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I know this is not the point but do any of his think he could have won that fight sans vaseline?


I just saw him completely and utterly dominated in every way.. I'm thinking that is why I'm not as upset about the whole thing because of how bad BJ was destroyed.

I don't see vaseline playing any difference in the fight... Is there anyone that thinks BJ could fight GSP again and win?
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 03-18-2009, 03:08 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
I know this is not the point but do any of his think he could have won that fight sans vaseline?


I just saw him completely and utterly dominated in every way.. I'm thinking that is why I'm not as upset about the whole thing because of how bad BJ was destroyed.

I don't see vaseline playing any difference in the fight... Is there anyone that thinks BJ could fight GSP again and win?
I would hate to admit it, but I don't think he could win. BJ looks very outta shape and just sucks. If he were to stand a chance he would need to train for a minimal year in my opinion. He just can't perform like he used to.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 03-18-2009, 03:14 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
I would hate to admit it, but I don't think he could win. BJ looks very outta shape and just sucks. If he were to stand a chance he would need to train for a minimal year in my opinion. He just can't perform like he used to.
The problem was the size advantage. BJ is forced to be in shape at 155.

He should stay there and cut the crap.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 03-18-2009, 03:19 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Well put Chuck!! See we agree on something!! WOW!!!
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 03-18-2009, 03:35 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Well put Chuck!! See we agree on something!! WOW!!!
Did you mean Chuck or did you mean me?
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 03-18-2009, 03:57 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Did you mean Chuck or did you mean me?
Dang sorry Crisco! lol.. Good thing I am not a man getting my gals wrong! lol. Sorry pulling a way early shift today
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 03-18-2009, 04:20 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Well put Chuck!! See we agree on something!! WOW!!!
Damn!!! We were so close too!!! Crisco's better looking... I'm taller.... easy to get us mixed up!


But I type better
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 03-18-2009, 04:21 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Did you mean Chuck or did you mean me?
Jerk.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.