Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 10-06-2011, 01:51 PM
Primadawn

Default How 'bout those CARDINALS?!?

LOOOOVED that game last night, complete with stealth squirrel!

I'm so excited! Now we've just gotta beat those dirty Phillies in their own house!

Old 10-06-2011, 02:22 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn View Post

I'm so excited! Now we've just gotta beat those dirty Phillies in their own house!

loved it ... i don't hate the phillies, but since halliday left the jays for them (can't blame him) i really don't want to see them win ... lol
Old 10-06-2011, 05:39 PM
Primadawn

I definitely respect the talent of their team, but man, their fans have gotta be the worst ever!
Old 10-06-2011, 07:12 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
I definitely respect the talent of their team, but man, their fans have gotta be the worst ever!
Well they are from Philly afterall, but you freaking Cardinal fans are obnoxious as hell
Old 10-06-2011, 07:47 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Old 10-07-2011, 11:14 AM
Silverback

Quote:

G0 Cards,and the stealth Squirrell,Pedro
Old 10-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Primadawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
Well they are from Philly afterall, but you freaking Cardinal fans are obnoxious as hell
If you're not a Cardinal fan, you may find us obnoxious, it's true. But one thing we're not is rude and disrespectful (as a whole anyway). I've been at Busch on several occasions when a great play by the other team was applauded by our fans.
Phillies fans, on the other hand, applaud when one of our players is hit and hurt by a pitch and rudely harrass our pitchers in the bullpen. As the kids on Fat Albert would say, "They're like school on Saturday--no class!"
Old 10-07-2011, 04:14 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

I love a good Larry Firtzgerald conversation....

BUT clearly this is a POO-Holes love party!!!...

GO-SNAKES!!!
Old 10-07-2011, 07:23 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
If you're not a Cardinal fan, you may find us obnoxious, it's true. But one thing we're not is rude and disrespectful (as a whole anyway). I've been at Busch on several occasions when a great play by the other team was applauded by our fans.
Phillies fans, on the other hand, applaud when one of our players is hit and hurt by a pitch and rudely harrass our pitchers in the bullpen. As the kids on Fat Albert would say, "They're like school on Saturday--no class!"
I've been to several ballparks that would applaud a good play by the other team, but I've also been to Busch when there have been a couple idiots there too, but they every stadium is going to have a couple drunk morons, but I agree, Philly is a majority of moron fans. They booed Santa Clause for goodness sakes

Philly=trash, just a notch below Detroit in my book...My apologies to anyone who lives there, I hope you can move eventually
Old 10-08-2011, 01:37 AM
County Mike

I live somewhat close to Philly. You're right - a lot of the fans are a-holes. I don't really care who wins but a lot of my friends are Philly fans so, for their sake, I root for the Phils.