Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
smashing his face ...
...literally
Old 09-22-2011, 03:48 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc87 View Post
In the countdown he was a complete d bag. Guaranteed a knock out and all kinds of crap.
He came to a sports bar in our area a few years ago. Everyone I know that went returned the same conclusion - that he is a d bag.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:18 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
He came to a sports bar in our area a few years ago. Everyone I know that went returned the same conclusion - that he is a d bag.
he's nothing but a bully ... on the TUF with gsp he kept bugging that one guy cuz he was a nurse ... not the manliest job, but who cares what he's doing for a living ... as long as it's legal .. lol .. got to the point where it got physical ... i am thinking matt decisions him, but i am hoping he gives him a beatdown too .. lol
Old 09-23-2011, 02:40 PM
KevinD

I will never be a Kos fan. Cant really stand him. But after watching the press conference I think maybe he has matured a little bit after the beating he took from GSP. Perhaps a little taste of humble pie.
I think a lot of what Kos does is to sell fights. Generating emotion before the fight sells tickets. People love to hate him because of it, but they want to watch nonetheless.
Nothing would give me more joy tomorrow night than to see Matt's hand raised, with that grin on his face....and then see Kos with one hand on his hip, staring into space knowing he just got schooled by the most dominate WW champion in UFC history.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:56 PM
CHITOWNHUGHESFAN

Sure Josh just didn't want to say it in the room that people know the truth. Especially Dana White who would of chimed in and told Josh. To shut up and don't talk about something you know nothing about. But I wish he would of. Matt likes that edge in a fight.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:48 PM

He was actually pretty respectful and I dont think it had anything to do with him being in the same room as Matt. I'm pretty sure Matt was one of his heroes before being in the UFC and he probably still feels that way.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:57 PM
CHITOWNHUGHESFAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
He was actually pretty respectful and I dont think it had anything to do with him being in the same room as Matt. I'm pretty sure Matt was one of his heroes before being in the UFC and he probably still feels that way.
Well he didn't show respect when he claimed Hughes been ducking him for years. That's pretty much calling the man yellow.