Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 09-21-2011, 09:26 PM
Rev

Default Suprised by Kos!!

just caught the 135 PC. Kos was very respectfull toward Matt. I was waiting for him to be a jerk but he never did.
He does have a window for excuses however. In an answer to 1 question, he mentioned the fact that he took this fight on short notice like 5 times. Then said it didnt matter. If it didnt matter, then why mention it at all, let alone 5 times in one answer.
Overall, very different Josh Koscheck as far as respect goes.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:29 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
just caught the 135 PC. Kos was very respectfull toward Matt. I was waiting for him to be a jerk but he never did.
He does have a window for excuses however. In an answer to 1 question, he mentioned the fact that he took this fight on short notice like 5 times. Then said it didnt matter. If it didnt matter, then why mention it at all, let alone 5 times in one answer.
Overall, very different Josh Koscheck as far as respect goes.
It's because Matt was sitting in the same room, Kos is one of those punks that will talk all kinds of behind someone's back, but he won't say it to your face...He's a coward
Old 09-21-2011, 09:53 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
It's because Matt was sitting in the same room, Kos is one of those punks that will talk all kinds of behind someone's back, but he won't say it to your face...He's a coward
Exactly. He's been running around to any MMA outlet that'll have him, talking about how he "forced" Matt to accept the fight & that Matt's a good "comeback" fight for him. Now all of a sudden he's sitting at the same table as the champ & is terrified of being shown to be a liar. Matt straight up said "I've never been asked to fight Josh before", which seems to me to be a perfect time for Kos to say "Yuh-huh, I was supposed to fight you ___, but Dana said you turned me down." Funny how that never happened.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:50 PM
Silverback

Quote:
Yes I was going to say, its one thing to run around and shoot your mouth off long distance, but get in the same room, when the one your talking about can get his hands on you, changes the way you mouth opens and the words come out. Matt and Mark have a way to make you feel a little uneasy. (Like when the air cant get to your brain)
Old 09-21-2011, 11:09 PM

Quote:
It's because Matt was sitting in the same room, Kos is one of those punks that will talk all kinds of •••• behind someone's back, but he won't say it to your face...He's a coward
++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Matt and Mark have a way to make you feel a little uneasy. (Like when the air cant get to your brain)
Sing it, Brother!!!

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 09-22-2011, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Exactly. He's been running around to any MMA outlet that'll have him, talking about how he "forced" Matt to accept the fight & that Matt's a good "comeback" fight for him. Now all of a sudden he's sitting at the same table as the champ & is terrified of being shown to be a liar. Matt straight up said "I've never been asked to fight Josh before", which seems to me to be a perfect time for Kos to say "Yuh-huh, I was supposed to fight you ___, but Dana said you turned me down." Funny how that never happened.
Dana even made a point of saying in 10 years they never brought a fight to Matt that he turned down. Even specifically mentioning the 2nd Trigg fight where Matt said "I couldn't possibly beat him any better than I did the first time. LOL

[
Old 09-22-2011, 01:17 AM
lc87

In the countdown he was a complete d bag. Guaranteed a knock out and all kinds of crap.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:23 AM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc87 View Post
In the countdown he was a complete d bag. Guaranteed a knock out and all kinds of crap.
the countdown show is heavily produced. They even script some of the promos. SO that is a poor indication. Kos was respectful because he knew better. He even laughed and said 19 days is not enough time to stir up trouble. Wat I think happened is they said every guy who ticks Matt of and is rude ends up a pile of mush so his coaches probably said keep your mouth shut. At one point I laughed because Matt seemed put off at Kos' rambling about respect and Matt being a champ etc etc. He even put his head on the mic as to say wish this kid would shut up already so I can go get some sushi.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:15 AM
Buc Nasty

I laughed when Kos said he and Matt are very similar and the camera switched to Matt - the expression was a big old WTF?!!
Old 09-22-2011, 12:56 PM
rearnakedchoke

maybe it had to do with the fact that the last guy he trash talked ended up smashing his face ...