Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 09-24-2011, 12:09 AM
wavetar
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Main Card

Light Heavyweight Championship: Jon Jones vs. Quinton Jackson rd 3 Elbows from the top similar to the Matt Hamill beatdown
Welterweight bout: Matt Hughes vs. Josh Koscheck
Heavyweight bout: Travis Browne vs. Rob Broughton
Lightweight bout: Nate Diaz vs. Takanori Gomi
Heavyweight bout: Ben Rothwell vs. Mark Hunt

Preliminary Card (Spike TV)

Lightweight bout: Tony Ferguson vs. Aaron Riley
Middleweight bout: Nick Ring vs. Tim Boetsch

Preliminary Card (Facebook)

Featherweight bout: Junior Assunção vs. Eddie Yagin
Bantamweight bout: Takeya Mizugaki vs. Cole Escovedo
Light Heavyweight bout: James Te Huna vs. Ricardo Romero
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-24-2011, 04:27 AM
BoneDoc
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

RED wins

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)

Champ Jon Jones TKO Round 1 3:30 (204.5) vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (204)
Matt Hughes (170) vs. Josh Koscheck (170.5)
Mark Hunt (261) vs. Ben Rothwell (263)
Rob Broughton (261) vs. Travis Browne (255)
Nate Diaz (156) vs. Takanori Gomi (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)

Aaron Riley (155) vs. Tony Ferguson (155)
Tim Boetsch (186) vs. Nick Ring (185)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)

Junior Assuncao (145) vs. Eddie Yagin (145)
Cole Escovedo (135) vs. Takeya Mizugaki (135)
•Ricardo Romero (205) vs. James Te Huna (205)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-24-2011, 09:27 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Jones....KO second rd.
Hughes..decision
Browne
Gomi
Hunt
Riley
Boetsch
Yagin
Mizugaki
Romero.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-25-2011, 07:58 AM
Vizion's Avatar
Vizion Vizion is offline
Hughes fanboy
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,214
Default

Who won? I'm too tired to count.
__________________


Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-25-2011, 02:50 PM
F34R F34R is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,101
Default

I really didn't like seeing Matt lose. :(

However, I did enjoy watching Jones tool Rampage. He did what he said he was going to do. Point blank, he stopped Rampage.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-25-2011, 05:49 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
Who won? I'm too tired to count.
I shall be back in about an hour to do the count...but the winner will have to wait for his siggie, because I am commissioning Flo to create it for this event...soooo...watch this space in about an hour (have to tidy my bedroom first for the landlords visit LOL)
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-25-2011, 05:55 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I shall be back in about an hour to do the count...but the winner will have to wait for his siggie, because I am commissioning Flo to create it for this event...soooo...watch this space in about an hour (have to tidy my bedroom first for the landlords visit LOL)
I think whomever wins will think of it as tainted.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-25-2011, 06:19 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,313
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
I think whomever wins will think of it as tainted.
I disagree. It's certainly a very sad to see Matt lose, but I think I would only view it as "tainted" if they had won because they picked Kos over Matt.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-25-2011, 06:48 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
I disagree. It's certainly a very sad to see Matt lose, but I think I would only view it as "tainted" if they had won because they picked Kos over Matt.
Yes, I think you're right.
__________________
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=339&dateline=13068036  43

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-25-2011, 07:08 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Yes, I think you're right.
I havent looked at the predictions...but if the winner has put down Koscheck, I shall dissmiss him and award it to the next best...coz I can do that
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.