Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 09-19-2011, 10:57 PM
philips4

Default Matt Hughes Video...part 1

Here is a link to part one of the 'A day in the life of Matt Hughes' video, its from when we went to Hillsboro and were privileged enough to follow Matt around for a few days. Everyone knows what his life is like inside the Octogon, he comes, he destroys, he leaves a champion and hall of famer!! This series touches a little bit on how he got there and his life outside the ring, and I have to say the man walks the walk and talks the talk! His family was the most wonderful and gracious group of people I was ever privileged to spend a little time with. I had such a fun time with his kids I just wanted to stay and play all day! His wife Audra especially was accommodating considering how many people must flow in and out of there, they took it all in stride and made us feel at home! Such a great, normal, down to earth household and great community! From the lady who sold us the best donuts I have ever eaten to one of Matts high school coaches, everyone had a story to tell about those "Hughes boys" either from when they were little or a funny school story but they all ended the same way with genuine love and respect for the entire family (they often started the same way too, a story of the some trick or trouble the boys were into ). It is such a great community, a place that certainly would be fun to go back to, that farm was like a giant playground of things to get into! Anyway, here is part one of our trip to Hillsboro:

http://mmapremier.com/videos
Old 09-19-2011, 11:36 PM
cheachea

Great Video, Thanks.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:30 AM
SteveT

That was a great video can't wait to see part 2!!! any idea when it will be released?
Old 09-20-2011, 01:33 AM

Great job, Christy! Really well done!

[
Old 09-20-2011, 02:53 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Argh, can't see this on my iPad! Have to wait until the Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen is over so I can check it out on my PC.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:20 AM

Wow, Christie, that was wonderful! I didn't realize you did this; great job, good editing, good questions, I loved it!!

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 09-20-2011, 06:38 AM
philips4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT View Post
That was a great video can't wait to see part 2!!! any idea when it will be released?
Cool glad you guys liked it, hard to go wrong with the subject though huh, ha ha. Part 2 will be about a week, there are 4 or more chapters to come!

Flo you forgot to mention the one thing it's missing, video w/out shirts on! I tried so hard to think of some reason, even brought up how it would make the forum gals happy, but alas, I have failed you
Old 09-20-2011, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips4 View Post

Flo you forgot to mention the one thing it's missing, video w/out shirts on! I tried so hard to think of some reason, even brought up how it would make the forum gals happy, but alas, I have failed you
I think all the ladies of the forum would agree, Christie, you haven't failed - KEEP TRYING!

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 09-20-2011, 08:37 AM
Hughes fanboy

Great video - I just love Matt, what a guy and a what a nice family

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 09-20-2011, 12:53 PM
rearnakedchoke

that was a great video ... but matt was in it???