Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-16-2009, 04:41 AM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Forrest's manager probably sealed this deal before he lost to Rashad. Wasn't the game originally supposed to be released already?
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-16-2009, 04:48 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,794
Default

And who besides his Mom would buy that?Forrest has fans


Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
Forrest's manager probably sealed this deal before he lost to Rashad. Wasn't the game originally supposed to be released already?
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-16-2009, 04:52 AM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
And who besides his Mom would buy that?Forrest has fans
But there are bigger stars in the UFC. Chuck is the most recognizable.
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-16-2009, 04:57 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,794
Default

He's a has been. Forrest is still really really cool. You know, like Chuck was...a LONG time ago


Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
But there are bigger stars in the UFC. Chuck is the most recognizable.
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-16-2009, 05:00 AM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
He's a has been. Forrest is still really really cool. You know, like Chuck was...a LONG time ago
I'm telling him you said that.
Forrest will never win again in the UFC!
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-16-2009, 05:09 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,794
Default

I like getting all you Chuck fans riled up.It's SO easy I don't NOT like him, just not a crazy fan like you fools.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
I'm telling him you said that.
Forrest will never win again in the UFC!
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-16-2009, 05:17 AM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
I like getting all you Chuck fans riled up.It's SO easy I don't NOT like him, just not a crazy fan like you fools.
I'm terrified of what the new Chuck will do to his division. Shogun better be training his ass off.
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-16-2009, 05:35 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,794
Default

If he'd just change his hiar and his shorts once in awhile


Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
I'm terrified of what the new Chuck will do to his division. Shogun better be training his ass off.
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-16-2009, 05:50 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
I like getting all you Chuck fans riled up.It's SO easy I don't NOT like him, just not a crazy fan like you fools.
Fixed.
__________________

Last edited by MattHughesRocks; 03-17-2009 at 05:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-16-2009, 07:49 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Fixed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.