Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 09-19-2011, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHITOWNHUGHESFAN View Post
Well, I have bid for jersey. I just hope it goes to someone who really is a fan of Matt's. Let me know if someone on here is bidding. So I know to take it easy on them . WAR HUGHES.
WIN IT WIN IT WIN IT!!

[
Old 09-19-2011, 06:07 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Well, I have bid for jersey. I just hope it goes to someone who really is a fan of Matt's. Let me know if someone on here is bidding. So I know to take it easy on them . WAR HUGHES.
Good luck man. I wish I had the cash to bid on it. The shirt alone is an awesome item.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:18 PM
CHITOWNHUGHESFAN

First time doing the Ebay thing. So im not sure how it works with a minute to go. Can someone place a bid with a sec to win it? Anyone who knows hit me up. Thx
Old 09-20-2011, 03:46 PM

Quote:
First time doing the Ebay thing. So im not sure how it works with a minute to go. Can someone place a bid with a sec to win it? Anyone who knows hit me up. Thx
some people are vultures on there and they'll wait til the last second and outbid.

[
Old 09-20-2011, 03:52 PM
CHITOWNHUGHESFAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
some people are vultures on there and they'll wait til the last second and outbid.
Oh great...... Well I guess i can always out bid myself at the last sec and see how that works. Then again ,all i could of of done is raise my own price lol.
What to do .....what to do.....
Old 09-20-2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Oh great...... Well I guess i can always out bid myself at the last sec and see how that works. Then again ,all i could of of done is raise my own price lol.
What to do .....what to do.....
has anyone else been bidding? you'll probably be okay. Can you set up alerts so oyu know when someone else bids? you could make a "purchase now" offer he said. not sure what he's looking for price wise.

[
Old 09-20-2011, 05:42 PM
CHITOWNHUGHESFAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
has anyone else been bidding? you'll probably be okay. Can you set up alerts so oyu know when someone else bids? you could make a "purchase now" offer he said. not sure what he's looking for price wise.
Just one other person. But I think I scared him off. Good point about askin him what his purchase price is. Cant tell if there is a reserve. Or even if Ebay has that. Ill roll with it. Thx for help.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:27 PM
BamaGrits84

I made the stupid mistake of buying some signed Nate Diaz gloves off ebay. The guy had a picture up and everything. Well he must have used a picture from 1 pair being signed and passed it off with some the seller signed himself. When we got the pair I noticed the sign was a little different on each glove so I went back online and looked at some certified ones. Very different. Oh well, we still display them. None of the folks who see them will ever know the difference. Best bet if you are going to spend a bit is look for a seller who offers a certificate with it.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:50 AM
Chris F

Quote:
Just one other person. But I think I scared him off. Good point about askin him what his purchase price is. Cant tell if there is a reserve. Or even if Ebay has that. Ill roll with it. Thx for help.
It will say if it has a reserve when you bid. Also your bid is your hghest bid. You can raise that with out raising the price as long as you are still the highest bidder. Good luck
Old 09-21-2011, 02:54 AM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
I made the stupid mistake of buying some signed Nate Diaz gloves off ebay. The guy had a picture up and everything. Well he must have used a picture from 1 pair being signed and passed it off with some the seller signed himself. When we got the pair I noticed the sign was a little different on each glove so I went back online and looked at some certified ones. Very different. Oh well, we still display them. None of the folks who see them will ever know the difference. Best bet if you are going to spend a bit is look for a seller who offers a certificate with it.
sadly there are crooks out there. But in autographs a COA is worhtless. The only thing that is vaulable is if the COA is from a reputable 3rd party authenticator like JSA and these people charge but it is worth it if the seller has it. Also you can send many companies a photo and if it is clear enough they can verify the sig. E bay also has a protection if someone switches what they send you vs what they advertise, that is unless they make it clear the photo is simply an example and they say things like actual glove may vary etc etc. Sorry someone did that to you.