Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Exactly!!
+1
tru dat

All of those things! lol

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 09-15-2011, 06:07 AM
Chris F

My 2 cents are not worth much but Shane I would be proud to have you as a buddy and I feel you sticking up for him is the same thing most of us would have done in your shoes. Of course I am famous for wearing my feelings on my sleeve. You are a good friend I hope Brian is fighting again real soon in the UFC
Old 09-15-2011, 06:10 AM

Brian's blessed to have such a loyal friend ready to go to the mat for him.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post

Really, Adam?? Who is irked and why? Fans just want to see Brian fighting in the best situation possible and that would be the UFC.

First off I have to make sure everyone knows I am in full support of both shane and brian

I was just meaning that some bosses hold a grudge against employees who protest and petition their release, and i wouldn't want that for brian, especially since he has such a good shot at getting back in the ufc,

same thing goes for us fans about fighters who make excuses for their losses, we would just rather see the guy fight his way back and take the loss and deal with it,

I just didn't want any bridges burned in any manner, because I want to see foster back in the ufc

And again shane, don't regret standing up for your bud, like i said you are a passionate person, and passionate people are real assets when it comes to things like this!!

I am certainly not irked, and i agree with denise, I am positive matt wouldn't be either
Old 09-15-2011, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
I was just meaning that some bosses hold a grudge against employees who protest and petition their release, and i wouldn't want that for brian, especially since he has such a good shot at getting back in the ufc,

same thing goes for us fans about fighters who make excuses for their losses, we would just rather see the guy fight his way back and take the loss and deal with it,
Oh, I didn't think you were the one who was irked, Adam - I was honestly wondering who would be. I see what you mean, though, I wouldn't want any of the higher ups holding a grudge against him either.

Old 09-15-2011, 05:56 PM
LESS TALK MORE ACTION

I believe the intent was to let the UFC know that Brian Foster is a man people want to see fight. Cyber chat is not going to change their mind or offend the the UFC to the extent they hold a grudge or refuse to resign a really great fighter. It will let them know Brian Foster is someone the fans want to see. There was absolutely no harm in what we have done here.

Shane might have broke the news on the forums but the story would have been posted here anyway, and I would have still shown my support the same way.

I never thought that Brian wouldn't be back in the UFC of course he will, thats where he belongs. it sucks that the UFC wants him to tune up under another organization.

If Brian or Fiore want it to stop we should stop, but I dont see any harm in every member of this forum going to facebook and posting.

WAR FOSTER!!!!
Old 09-15-2011, 07:56 PM

Looks like Brian has 2 tune up fights schedule. Capital City Cage Wars in October. Tony Zucca is on that card too.
and Cage Warrior in England. I believe it's the promotion that Veach won the title in.

One opponent is LaVerne Clark (at CCCW)

What a treat for the audiences of those smaller shows!

Foster will be back in no time. Glad he's got some $ rolling in

[
Old 09-15-2011, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
Looks like Brian has 2 tune up fights schedule. Capital City Cage Wars in October. Tony Zucca is on that card too.
and Cage Warrior in England. I believe it's the promotion that Veach won the title in.

One opponent is LaVerne Clark (at CCCW)

What a treat for the audiences of those smaller shows!

Foster will be back in no time. Glad he's got some $ rolling in
Me too, Mark, thanks for the update!

Old 09-16-2011, 03:07 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Me too, Mark, thanks for the update!
I'll be at the CCCW show in Springfield, IL...You guys should keep an eye on Dustin Jacoby ( http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/f/00...Dustin-Jacoby/) who fights on that card also, I don't know him well, just mutual friends and played sports against him, but he is 6-0 pro finished 5 of the fights in the 1st round....Foster, Veach, and Jacoby all train at the H.I.T. Squad but I've heard that they are going to Fiore MMA when it opens in October.
Old 09-16-2011, 01:27 PM
rearnakedchoke

i am sure brian will whoop these chumps and get back into the ufc asap ... you are a good friend .....
"Faithful friends are a sturdy shelter:
whoever finds one has found a treasure.
Faithful friends are beyond price;
no amount can balance their worth.
Faithful friends are life-saving medicine;
and those who fear the Lord will find them.”
-Sirach 6:14-16 NRSV