Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 09-14-2011, 03:59 PM
rearnakedchoke

gsp didn't have to protest anything .. even though gsp wipes the floor with both of these guys, condit may put up a better fight .. gsp has been fighting the best for the last few years, while diaz has been fighting cans ... when BJ beats diaz, what is nick gonna say then? gsp is still scurred? ...
Old 09-14-2011, 04:03 PM

Waaaaaaaaa!

Oh, ok, it's George's fault. Is this guy for real? Then he whines about the PR obligations, doesn't he understand that's for the FANS who pay his SALARY?

There are other ways to get into Canada without a passport. And what's his excuse for Nevada? Nick Diaz needs to man up.

Very revealing article, thanks for cleaning it up, Llama.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 09-14-2011, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Waaaaaaaaa!

Oh, ok, it's George's fault. Is this guy for real? Then he whines about the PR obligations, doesn't he understand that's for the FANS who pay his SALARY?

There are other ways to get into Canada without a passport. And what's his excuse for Nevada? Nick Diaz needs to man up.

Very revealing article, thanks for cleaning it up, Llama.
I realized that i missed a couple of "biscottis" but for some reason the original author thought those were appropriate.

[
Old 09-14-2011, 05:07 PM

I might have felt a little respect for the guy if he had had the guts to be honest and own that he deliberately blew off those press conferences. I think that's exactly what he did, he decided he wasn't going to do any of that "stuff" and was just going to show up for the fight. I'd say he's an idiot but he'd need to work really hard just to get up to that level!

Thanks, Mark, for posting...your "inserts" were the best parts!
Old 09-14-2011, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I'd say he's an idiot but he'd need to work really hard just to get up to that level!
Right on, Bonnie!!!

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 09-14-2011, 08:11 PM
Miss Foxy

I used to be a Diaz rider.. However after his no show incident I was mad.. Then I had a mood swing and defended him, but now it's over. I cannot support someone who makes no sense and points the finger. As much as I do not like GSP wth was GSP supposed to do? Errm, Nick should have been there end of story. The more he opens his mouth the worse he is making it...
Old 09-14-2011, 08:42 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I used to be a Diaz rider.. However after his no show incident I was mad.. Then I had a mood swing and defended him, but now it's over. I cannot support someone who makes no sense and points the finger. As much as I do not like GSP wth was GSP supposed to do? Errm, Nick should have been there end of story. The more he opens his mouth the worse he is making it...
you are such a gsp nuthugger ........LOL ...

kidding of course ... but yeah, no one is to blame for this but nick himself .. and his ride in the ufc will be over for the most part when BJ takes care of him ...
Old 09-14-2011, 11:28 PM
Liddellfan

Diaz was either really confused, or just finished smoking pot before that interview. There is no other explaination for what he said. If and when they do finally fight, I hope GSP punches a hole right through Nick's goofy looking face.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:30 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
I think the fans won here.
This
Old 09-15-2011, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Yeah, we can't bash him on this one...darnit!