Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 09-17-2011, 12:41 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Mike so awesome.

(HOW AWESOME IS HE?)

Once he fought superman with the agreement that the looser would wear his underwear outside his pants!!

I know I havent posted in a while but I had to get on the "Awesome Mike" wagon.

PS. Does the fact that I broke a long silence for the purpose of getting on mike's wagon make me gay? Just asking.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:42 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Dave: Stop trying to derail this thread. It is now about my awesomeness. Please stay on topic.
pics or shens
Old 09-18-2011, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i don't think this would have made the news if the parents weren't same sex .. and there are far worse things that parents of all sexual orientations do to their children than dress them up as the opposite sex ... but, that is just my opinion
Rearnakedchoke, please read this excerpt from The Encyclopedia of Serial Killers:

"Perhaps ironically, the point in time when crossdressing does affect the lives of some male serial killers is in childhood, when they have no choice. In fact, it is worth noting that seven unrelated sex killers were subjected to the identical trauma of compulsory crossdressing during their formative years. In every case but one, the masquerade was orchestrated by a female relative or guardian, and while their stated motives varied, the results were strikingly consistent.
An exception to the rule of torment by a brutal mother figure was Charles Manson, sent to elementary school in a dress by his uncle, with the sage advice that it would teach him "how to fight and be a man." Henry Lucas was also sent to school in skirts and dainty curls until administrators filed injunctions to prevent his mother from abusing him in public. It is curious (and possibly irrelevant) that Manson and Lucas both suffered their peculiar torment in Virginia in the early 1940s. Further south and 10 years later, Otis Toole [the murderer of Adam Walsh] was dressed in petticoats and lace by an older sister who treated him as a living "doll". (As an adult, ironically, he teamed with Lucas for a murder spree that spanned the continent. [they were also homosexual lovers]) In California, Carroll Coe was forced to dress up as "Mama's little girl" while serving coffee to his mother's friends. Yet another Californian, Gordon Northcott, was habitually dressed as a girl by his mentally unbalanced mother until age 16. A wicked stepmother was the culprit in Rodney Beller's case, her favorite dress-up "punishment" producing a serial rapist now sentenced to die for the one murder authorities are able to prove. And worlds away, in Ecuador, child-killer Daniel Barbosa bitterly recalls the way his mother dressed him as a girl to "keep him out of trouble" in the seedy barrio they occupied.
Children subjected to trauma of this sort are prime candidates for gender confusion and disruption of the "cognitive mapping" that determines future thought patterns, ideally providing control of emotions and linking the individual to his social environment. In the cases above, each subject came of age with different personality quirks, but all were prone to sudden, unpredictable violence. Toole and Northcott were openly gay, the former killing indiscriminately, while the latter preyed exclusively on boys. Lucas was another indiscriminate killer, though he favored female victims. Manson was a hard-line career criminal, specializing in auto theft and prison life before an unwelcome parole propelled him into the 1960s drug culture, with youthful runaways ripe for the picking. After one impulsive murder in childhood, Cole restricted his murders to women who reminded him of his drunken, adulterous mother. Barbosa, for his part, killed children - more than 70 in all - preferring a machete as his weapon of choice."

The list above is not exhaustive. There are others - Fritz "Butcher of Hanover" Haarmann, Henry Louis Wallace, etc.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:36 AM

I think it is important to point out that one of the lesbians has severe gender identity issues and is trying to have a sex change operation. Who is going to help this boy develop a sense of masculinity? One of the two is so conflicted about her gender that she is going to have a double mastectomy of healthy breast tissue, have an artificial penis made out of the tissue of her vagina, and take male hormones for life. Although we will never know, I would bet my life savings that the lesbian with the gender identity disorder was the person primarily responsible for the humiliation of this boy. Psychologically - and true to human nature - it would be someone who covets something so much, who, in turn, ultimately tries to annihilate it.
Old 09-18-2011, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
Rearnakedchoke, please read this excerpt from The Encyclopedia of Serial Killers:

"Perhaps ironically, the point in time when crossdressing does affect the lives of some male serial killers is in childhood, when they have no choice. In fact, it is worth noting that seven unrelated sex killers were subjected to the identical trauma of compulsory crossdressing during their formative years. In every case but one, the masquerade was orchestrated by a female relative or guardian, and while their stated motives varied, the results were strikingly consistent.
An exception to the rule of torment by a brutal mother figure was Charles Manson, sent to elementary school in a dress by his uncle, with the sage advice that it would teach him "how to fight and be a man." Henry Lucas was also sent to school in skirts and dainty curls until administrators filed injunctions to prevent his mother from abusing him in public. It is curious (and possibly irrelevant) that Manson and Lucas both suffered their peculiar torment in Virginia in the early 1940s. Further south and 10 years later, Otis Toole [the murderer of Adam Walsh] was dressed in petticoats and lace by an older sister who treated him as a living "doll". (As an adult, ironically, he teamed with Lucas for a murder spree that spanned the continent. [they were also homosexual lovers]) In California, Carroll Coe was forced to dress up as "Mama's little girl" while serving coffee to his mother's friends. Yet another Californian, Gordon Northcott, was habitually dressed as a girl by his mentally unbalanced mother until age 16. A wicked stepmother was the culprit in Rodney Beller's case, her favorite dress-up "punishment" producing a serial rapist now sentenced to die for the one murder authorities are able to prove. And worlds away, in Ecuador, child-killer Daniel Barbosa bitterly recalls the way his mother dressed him as a girl to "keep him out of trouble" in the seedy barrio they occupied.
Children subjected to trauma of this sort are prime candidates for gender confusion and disruption of the "cognitive mapping" that determines future thought patterns, ideally providing control of emotions and linking the individual to his social environment. In the cases above, each subject came of age with different personality quirks, but all were prone to sudden, unpredictable violence. Toole and Northcott were openly gay, the former killing indiscriminately, while the latter preyed exclusively on boys. Lucas was another indiscriminate killer, though he favored female victims. Manson was a hard-line career criminal, specializing in auto theft and prison life before an unwelcome parole propelled him into the 1960s drug culture, with youthful runaways ripe for the picking. After one impulsive murder in childhood, Cole restricted his murders to women who reminded him of his drunken, adulterous mother. Barbosa, for his part, killed children - more than 70 in all - preferring a machete as his weapon of choice."

The list above is not exhaustive. There are others - Fritz "Butcher of Hanover" Haarmann, Henry Louis Wallace, etc.
I was just watching BIO, the Manson Murders. He had a rough childhood for sure, but I didn't know he had been dressed as a girl and made to go to school like that. By the time he was 32, he had already spent half his life in prison. Vincent Bugliosi described Manson as very intelligent. It makes you wonder if his childhood had been different, if he wouldn't have taken a different path in life. The rest of them too. Interesting that Henry Lee Lucas and Otis Toole knew each other, I didn't know that.

Parents can really mess up their kids!

Last edited by Bonnie; 09-19-2011 at 12:23 AM.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:30 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
pics or shens
You need pics of my awesomeness? Let me see what I can find.

and most awesome of all...

Old 09-18-2011, 06:55 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Don't say "never", anything can happen, you just can't know what is God's plan for you.

I totally understand the feelings you express about your genealogical line (since I don't have kids) but don't give up hope.
Oh Flo...I have long since given up hope. I have just come out of a four hour debate with my parents...the last hour was devoted to the plans GOD has.

I really dont think GOD cares about my genealogical line. I think I just have to come to accept that our family has had a good run, and that when I am dead there will be no more. As my Mother pointed out...her Family line only has two people left...both Octogenarians. The Clipshams are already assigned to the history books. Her Mother remaried, Her father is dead and only left two daughters, both married...Her Fathers Brother and his second Wife are all that remain...and all that can remain now.

The Old testament says that GOD is no respector of personage. He doesnt really care about lines...infact...where there are lines, he will often change them. He has no quarms about deposing the rightful heirs of Royalty to put his own favoured in power....thus changing the course of the entire dynasty.

Its simply not that important to him. I wish it were not important to me either.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:59 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
She's just saying that you need to take care of the plank in your eye before you start worrying about the specks in all of ours.
You misunderstood a private Joke.

You have a lot to thank Denise for. In one thread arguing with you, she felt I had gone too far. She sent me a Private Message...it simply said

"You are a meanie"

I went back...re-read and decided...yes...I was a meanie, and I physically removed what I had put, not because it was untrue...but because it was just mean.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
and most awesome of all...

Awww, that IS awesome.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 09-18-2011, 07:13 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Well I don't know about anyone else but this....

is why I thought that you shouldn't be moderating that section. Not because of your SSA.

You always wanted to pick and choose what topics that it was okay to debate. Everytime a gay debate started you locked that bad boy up. And if someone offended your personal beliefs or offended another religion, you locked it up. But you would allow other nasty battles to go unchecked. It didn't seem fair.
Thats an exaggeration. I remember locking just one thread, which was authored by Preach, and in retribution for that as he had expressed that suffering from SSA was the same as committing action I shouldnt be allowed. Nathan Aggreed, as did Boomer.

I certainly didnt lock up gay threads at that time, because I was the one making lament about them. in the hope that people like Parmanidies who talked to me, and indeed MacT could help. We made plenty of progress until I was told I could remain a moderator (of a different section) if I stopped talking about it. I believe they were also worried that it would have a negative impact on Matt Hughes, to have a non practising sufferer of SSA as the moderator of the Christian Section.

This happened in November 2007, LESS then a full month after I had been out to see Nathan Rosario and Matt Hughes in person. I resisted and protested for a while. Then I resigned....and whilst I have spoken on the issue since...as they arrise (I've spoken about Militancy of Gay pride, and also about how the militant movement see Christian Condemnation and why, offering different ways of trying to evangelize such communities without alienation. I have spoken IN DEFENCE of marriage when that came up in the legal system in England and the US, and I may have contributed to the topic of the stress caused by ordaining openly gay ministers as Bishops which the Episcopal wing of the Anglican Communion did) I have never spoken about my personal struggles, temptations, or progress since, neither have I lamented, nor have I asked for help, support, or prayer.