Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 09-16-2011, 08:02 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
You are a meanie
She's just saying that you need to take care of the plank in your eye before you start worrying about the specks in all of ours.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:18 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
On this forum there is no homosexual agenda. What gets brought up on this forum is choice...and for some reason time and time and time again the ONLY source of moral outrage on this Forum is homosexuality.
Besides...you missed my point. Nevermind the sexual orientation of the Legal Gaurdians...how about Child abuse?? This thread would never have been made if it wasnt for the gay guardians...THATS MY POINT...nevermind what is and is not a sin...this forum is obsessed with sexual imorality of the homosexual time...to the extent that any other threads, and any other topics...and any other sins are ignored, unanswered, and generally irrelivent.

I am simply pointing out that there is a clear bias which has nothing to do with expressing the truth on all issues...but about expressing moral outrage at one single source of sin time and again.

The only subject you perfer better then this is the anti papal threads Not even the right to bear arms, or evolution gets as much attention from you as this subject.
Hum I seem to remember some outrage over abortion on here shortly after I joined.

Also do you remember back when we were outraged over a mom painting her little boys toe nails in an ad? There was no context to the article about her being gay. Yes some did some to thing that be failing to teach her child gender identity he may become gay.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:25 PM
BamaGrits84

Superman wears Mike underwear.
Old 09-16-2011, 10:21 PM
Rev

Mike so awesome.

(HOW AWESOME IS HE?)

Once he fought superman with the agreement that the looser would wear his underwear outside his pants!!

I know I havent posted in a while but I had to get on the "Awesome Mike" wagon.

PS. Does the fact that I broke a long silence for the purpose of getting on mike's wagon make me gay? Just asking.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Once he fought superman with the agreement that the looser would wear his underwear outside his pants!!
REV, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!

I am making a citizen's arrest. As the self-appointed grammar police deputy of the MHF, I am citing you for the word, "looser".

You can say: "Those underwear appear looser than mine."

or

You can say: "Those underwear belong to a loser."

You cannot say: "Once he fought superman with the agreement that the looser would wear his underwear outside his pants!!"

Old 09-16-2011, 11:51 PM

Hughes Forum Security is on the case, PTM.

tee hee, all volunteer force, naturally

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 09-17-2011, 01:41 AM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Sheesh, Mike, it's "hawtness", get with the program!
I'm so awesome, I don't have to purposefully spell things incorrectly to seem awesome. That would be redundant awesomeness.

Also- Thanks Rev. Glad to see you posting about my awesomeness.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:45 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
2) Yes, and I have no intention of stopping either ....but I feel we also need to get to the stage where we DONT need people like me to point it out...because we should become more aware of our own selves, and our subversive nature...and there needs to be other voices who can say...look, lets leave the old issues that stop us from talking about the other sins which are probably just as prevelent.
I think everyone here is perfectly capable of talking about more than one topic. How is it that talking about this issue is stopping us from talking about others? And which other sins would you like to talk about?
Old 09-17-2011, 02:50 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
I dont know what makes good parents, I'm not even sold on what makes decent individuals. Due to my struggle with SSA some people would have you believe I am not worthy of the sort of leadership required for moderating the Christian Section. I would dissagree with that...but what would I know?

Well I don't know about anyone else but this....

Quote:

..look, lets leave the old issues that stop us from talking about the other sins which are probably just as prevelent.

. I DO think it is not the ONLY valid point, and I DO think this Forum has jumpped right onto it, because they always do with this topic. I wasnt condemning exactly...I would perfer if it didnt happen...but thats a preferance rather then a moral evaluation...but I felt the need to note it in public because its happening a lot recently...and with the forum contracting in membership and posts...threads like these that were once commonplace, and fast to burn out...now dominate and grinde on forever.
is why I thought that you shouldn't be moderating that section. Not because of your SSA.

You always wanted to pick and choose what topics that it was okay to debate. Everytime a gay debate started you locked that bad boy up. And if someone offended your personal beliefs or offended another religion, you locked it up. But you would allow other nasty battles to go unchecked. It didn't seem fair.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:41 AM
Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
REV, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!

I am making a citizen's arrest. As the self-appointed grammar police deputy of the MHF, I am citing you for the word, "looser".

You can say: "Those underwear appear looser than mine."

or

You can say: "Those underwear belong to a loser."

You cannot say: "Once he fought superman with the agreement that the looser would wear his underwear outside his pants!!"

Dang!! Icant believe i didnt catch that before i posted it!!
BTW, thanks for not rubbing it in PTM. Way to be brother!! lol