Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 09-04-2011, 06:21 PM
cheachea

Tyburn you are a Misinformant for the Vatican. I see through your Facade. Cromwell was protector of England. He was PROTECTING Protestants from ROME.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:34 PM
cheachea

Quick, type a bunch of Nonsense and White Noise that takes up the whole page, but doesn't really say or mean anything as a response.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheachea View Post

Revelation 17:6
And I saw the Woman drunken with the blood of the Saints, and with the Blood of the Martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of Her, my people, that ye be not partakers of Her Sins, and that ye receive not of Her plagues.

Revelation 17:5
And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation 17:2
With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of Her Fornication.

**** The Church of Rome is the Harlot that is Drunk with the blood of the Saints, and with the Blood of the Martyrs of Jesus. The Kings of the earth committed fornication with Her.
I was raised being taught that the great Harlot in Revelation was the Roman Catholic Church. However, today I just don't see the Vatican being enough of an influence in the world for that interpretation to be accurate. It's an old dinosaur of a world religion that is quickly losing its power and prestige in the world.

I believe we are seeing the Great Harlot in her infant stages right now, but the world system that she represents isn't necessarily a religion and it simply doesn't exist (in the form described in the Bible) at this point in time.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:43 PM
cheachea

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I was raised being taught that the great Harlot in Revelation was the Roman Catholic Church. However, today I just don't see the Vatican being enough of an influence in the world for that interpretation to be accurate. It's an old dinosaur of a world religion that is quickly losing its power and prestige in the world.

I believe we are seeing the Great Harlot in her infant stages right now, but the world system that she represents isn't necessarily a religion and it simply doesn't exist (in the form described in the Bible) at this point in time.

I understand what you mean. I think that the Harlot is a core group and system with in the Church of Rome. I know not all of those who are Roman Catholic are apart of this system and love Jesus, but the corruption still remains with in the system.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Tyburn you are a Misinformant for the Vatican. I see through your Facade. Cromwell was protector of England. He was PROTECTING Protestants from ROME.

The Protectorate was a Military Council that ran England, after the defeat BY EXECUTION of a PROTESTANT KING, after the destruction of THE PROTESTANT PRESBYTERIANS, and after the dissolution of the CORRUPT REPUBLICAN PARLIAMENT of the 1650s

http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8449 (if you dont want to read my thread...just watch the documentary from Britians top Monarchy Historian!)

Next time...type Protectorate into Wikipedia before making up shyte about a British Ruller you obviously know nothing about!
Old 09-04-2011, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Instead of rebuking and going against Hitler, The Church of Rome did nothing.
How about the MS St. Louis? By your standard, Roosevelt did nothing. Does your hate run so deep that you honestly believe no Catholics helped Jews during WWII?

You didn't even bother responding to Dave's facts, that membership in Hilter Youth was compulsory.

Like PTM once suggested, you might be better off ignoring those theories and reading some actual history.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 09-04-2011, 06:49 PM
cheachea

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
How about the MS St. Louis? By your standard, Roosevelt did nothing. Does your hate run so deep that you honestly believe no Catholics helped Jews during WWII?

You didn't even bother responding to Dave's facts, that membership in Hilter Youth was compulsory.

Like PTM once suggested, you might be better off ignoring those theories and reading some actual history.

Flo you are confusing Hate with Telling the Truth.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post

he thinks that Oliver Cromwells "protectorate" was protecting against Rome

He's re-writing basic facts about History....Cromwell was almost a century after the Reformation...when the King was a Scot...well that didnt happen til after Elizabeth 1st and SHE sealed the Reformation once and for all.

No...the laugh of it is...the Civil war was the clash of THREE COMPLETELY PROTESTANT Churches....all trying to become the National Church to REPLACE the void left by Rome!

Cheachea couldnt be MORE wrong if he tried short of calling Cromwell a Roman Catholic of course but then Cheachea is convinced I am a Jesuit ahahahahahahaha
Old 09-04-2011, 06:53 PM
cheachea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post

Next time...type Protectorate into Wikipedia before making up shyte about a British Ruller you obviously know nothing about!

Hey maybe you should make a video and tell us about him.

Last edited by cheachea; 09-04-2011 at 07:02 PM.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:00 PM
cheachea

Read these books:

and