Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 09-03-2011, 05:44 AM
cheachea

Default The "Holy" Inquisition & the Torture Tools

605 years or Torture and Murder under Papal rule against Bible believing Christians. So, remember history when Rome tries to seduce you into the whole Ecumenical movement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxJ6h...eature=related
Old 09-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheachea View Post
605 years or Torture and Murder under Papal rule against Bible believing Christians. So, remember history when Rome tries to seduce you into the whole Ecumenical movement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxJ6h...eature=related
Rome doesnt really do Eccumenicalism...I mean they talk to the Orthodox sometimes I suppose...but Under Benedict The Vatican wants to return to the old days...oh...and Benedicts job before being Pope was Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. That is the Vatican Department that was The Holy Inquisition...AND the deputy that worked with him, is now the Prefect and retires later this year.

Benedict is in the process of appointing a new Inquisition Leader as we speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI6loaGT14s I'm sure you will love to know Cheachea that one candidate being considered is a Jesuit! *gasp*
Old 09-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Rome doesnt really do Eccumenicalism...I mean they talk to the Orthodox sometimes I suppose...but Under Benedict The Vatican wants to return to the old days...oh...and Benedicts job before being Pope was Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. That is the Vatican Department that was The Holy Inquisition (old names include The Supreme Sacred Congregation of The Roman and Universal Tradition, and The Supreme Sacred Congregation of The Office...its the Oldest of Romes Congregations...and the Current Pope was its leader for nearly twenty five years!)...AND the deputy that worked with him, is now the Prefect and retires later this year.

Benedict is in the process of appointing a new Inquisition Leader as we speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI6loaGT14s I'm sure you will love to know Cheachea that one candidate being considered is a Jesuit! *gasp*
Old 09-03-2011, 05:42 PM
cheachea

Well, I would not be surprised if they had a modern day Inquisition because many of them were buddy buddy with Hitler during the World Wars. This is a photo of the current pope as a youngster.

Old 09-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Well, I would not be surprised if they had a modern day Inquisition because many of them were buddy buddy with Hitler during the World Wars. This is a photo of the current pope as a youngster.

Cheachea...the fact you raise plays into the notion that you dont have a clue about Totalitarian Regiemes.

let me make this really simple. EVERY SINGLE young man living in Germany at the time of the war would be in the Hitler Youth...it wasnt a choice...it was compulsory...and if you decided you didnt want to...then you could expect to condemn yourself and your entire family to death.

Now perhaps Pope Pius SHOULD have died a martyr for his faith instead of cowering in fear and saving the Vatican from the Wrath of the Enemy.

But you cant expect a teenaged boy, who has grown up in poverty, and is inspired by an impressive political speaker, who he believes in Roman Catholic, and who he believes will lift the nation out of the quagmire its become, to understand enough to object.

So..unless you want to wipe out a whole generation of German Civilians...and...when I mean German...I mean any European, or Asian with German Ethnical Decent...those from outer space who descended upon Germany following Adolfs war cry...then you are just going to have to accept that what you've said above...is meaningless....it doesnt make him a Nazi, and it doesnt mean that he is Evil.

Infact...one of the things I hate about Ratzinger is that he did NOT enforce Catholic Doctrine...despite being a hardliner...he did NOTHING to stop the child abuse he knew was going on.

As Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith...this is unforgiveable. As head of the inquisition he should have publically and very brutally brought those who he knew were breaking the faith to account. That was his role. the one time it was alright to be authoritarian and medieval...and he did nothing.

now THAT is evil.

...and its not an "If" Cheachea...they DO have The Inquisition...its the oldest part of the Papal Court...known as The Roman Curia...a set of...bodies, that oversee the running of the Faith side of the Vatican...you have NEVER seen Church and State until you understand that these bodies are Total Government, but Absolute Faith.

If they had power...they would be dangerous.

However...the snake doesnt have the fangs anymore...the protestants ripped them out a few centuries ago....even if some on this Forum are stuck in some kinda eternal reformational rebellious bliss....face it Cheachea, The War is Won, The King is Dead...okay??

Incidently...before you blame the Germans for Hitler...bear in mind that less then Four full years ago, the American Populas ellected a President with no presidential credentials, no military service, based on nothing but the fact he was a good speaker. Anyone who voted for President Barack Obama, quite innocently, were doing exactly the same thing as the Germans who voted for Hitler (though Hitler actually had to form a coillition..but dont worry about that) Now Barack Obama is harmless...but you are lucky that he is...because not every country that ellects a ruller based on nothing but their mouth have been so lucky....

At least Adolf had military credentials LOL

...and just for you... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfmFpycqOKI Tiz a super improvisation.

Last edited by Tyburn; 09-03-2011 at 08:38 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:19 PM
cheachea

Some more photos:

Old 09-03-2011, 10:22 PM
cheachea

Old 09-04-2011, 11:42 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

....and your point is
Old 09-04-2011, 05:49 PM
cheachea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
....and your point is

The pictures are Self Explanatory. Instead of rebuking and going against Hitler, The Church of Rome did nothing.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer was a Lutheran Pastor who opposed Nazism and what they were doing to the Jewish People. He was Martyred for his courage. He actually stood up for what he believed in.

Revelation 17:6
And I saw the Woman drunken with the blood of the Saints, and with the Blood of the Martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of Her, my people, that ye be not partakers of Her Sins, and that ye receive not of Her plagues.

Revelation 17:5
And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation 17:2
With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of Her Fornication.

**** The Church of Rome is the Harlot that is Drunk with the blood of the Saints, and with the Blood of the Martyrs of Jesus. The Kings of the earth committed fornication with Her.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
The pictures are Self Explanatory. Instead of rebuking and going against Hitler, The Church of Rome did nothing.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer was a Lutheran Pastor who opposed Nazism and what they were doing to the Jewish People. He was Martyred for his courage. He actually stood up for what he believed in.

Revelation 17:6
And I saw the Woman drunken with the blood of the Saints, and with the Blood of the Martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of Her, my people, that ye be not partakers of Her Sins, and that ye receive not of Her plagues.

Revelation 17:5
And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation 17:2
With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of Her Fornication.

**** The Church of Rome is the Harlot that is Drunk with the blood of the Saints, and with the Blood of the Martyrs of Jesus. The Kings of the earth committed fornication with Her.
Benedict was NOT Pope when Hitler rulled Germany!

...and YES Pope Pius did side with Germany. Its a sad story. The Pope during the 1930s was inspired by Hitler during Adolfs rise...he made links and created good feelings between the two...he discovered in 1929 what Hitler was all about, he tried to reverse course and separate himself from Germany.

The stress was so much it litterally killed him.

Pope Pius became Pope just as the war started. He had two options. As a new Pope he could stand against Hitler and Mussolinni, in which case the Vatican would have been Squashed, Saint Peters Basilica would have been Distroyed, and Pope Pius would have been executed less then a year after gaining the papacy.

OR...he could side with Germany, not offer support...but keep quiet. Save the Vatican from Destruction, Save Saint Peters Basilica, but comprimise himself.

He chose the latter, which is why he is nicknamed The Evil Pope...but what that has to do with the present Pope who was a child and forced into the Hitler Youth like everyone else...probably before he was even a Christian himself....is beyond me.

My Nan actually met the Evil Pope just before the War, just before he was ellected. She was in a Convent School, it was sports day...she was running in the halls...and she nearly knocked him over within WEEKS he was Pope and Europe was at war.

I hear a lot of mouth from you about martyrdom...but I wonder if push came to shove, wether you really would die for your faith or just bottle. I come from a Culture where thousands of people have died...or not died...for their faith. In my Culture these things have really been faced. In your Culture all you have done is talk about them and judged them.

When has anyone in the United States of America, faced such a situation on home soil...when has your country ever actually been put in circumstance, day by day, night by night, where your cities are destroyed from the air, and where your civilians have lived in terror,

Not Military...civilian.

Try reading my thread about my visit to Ripley Castle...read the history about how a young teenaged boy, who stood up for Roman Catholicism was executed by Protestants...they had him hanged, then they dissembowled him, and then they cut him into little bits.

Face it...YOUR brand of Christianity has also killed and murdered and distroyed peoples lives. Infact YOUR brand of Christianity is what caused the biggest religious conflict in all of Christianity. Dont you dare go thinking that Rome is the only one with blood on its hands. Do you know what the Protestants did in England...Did you know that Oliver Cromwell was a Protestant? He killed scores of people and was a ruthless dictator of our Country...he wasnt one of our Kings...he was a Tyrant and a Rebel...and a Protestant who would just as likely kill Roman Catholics, as he would Presbyterians!!

So...if you want to talk about THAT...then we can...but dont post meaningless junk that bears no corrolation to the topic of thread that YOU started