Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 09-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
bro, times are different my man ... we grew up fighting all the time, now you gotta worry about getting sued, getting charged, and now you hit someone and they get seriously hurt or die, you are screwed for life ... it just ain't worth it .. yeah, it sounds gay, but what you gonna do man ...
We bring it back man... Step by step and call a spade a spade. This kid mouthed off in a threatening manner to an elder and got clapped in the jaw.

How many old school parents do you know that feel the exact same way?

Kids these days have no respect for anything God, country, or mommy and daddy because they have nothing to fear anymore because of panty waste liberals sending them off to some sigmund frued douche bag with a degree who would getting eaten alive if we didn't live in a society that catered to him.

Lack of respect is the root problem we face in this country.

I said it before and I'll say it again we are too damn soft..
Old 09-06-2011, 04:52 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
We bring it back man... Step by step and call a spade a spade. This kid mouthed off in a threatening manner to an elder and got clapped in the jaw.

Kids these days have no respect for anything God, country, or mommy and daddy because they have nothing to fear anymore because of panty waste liberals sending them off to some sigmund frued douche bag with a degree who would getting eaten alive if we didn't live in a society that catered to him.

i hear ya man, but it ain't gonna happen ...
Old 09-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Crisco

Quote:
i hear ya man, but it ain't gonna happen ...
I have a dream!! Oh Yes I have a dream...

That Children and adults of ALL RACES CREED AND COLORS can have fair fist fights in backyards to settle disputes.

Oh yes.. I have a dream!
Old 09-06-2011, 05:36 PM
County Mike

Quote:

That Children and adults of ALL RACES CREED AND COLORS can have fair fist fights in backyards to settle disputes.

Oh yes.. I have a dream!
Preach it brother!
Old 09-06-2011, 05:48 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:

Oh yes.. I have a dream!
yo bro, you better patent that before someone steals it and uses it to talk about their dreams of racial harmony and crap like that ..
Old 09-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Crisco

Quote:
yo bro, you better patent that before someone steals it and uses it to talk about their dreams of racial harmony and crap like that ..
Crap your right... I'll write up the paper work now... I'll call it the I have a dream speech.. No one has used that before right?
Old 09-06-2011, 05:59 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Crap your right... I'll write up the paper work now... I'll call it the I have a dream speech.. No one has used that before right?
nah, ur good bro ...
Old 09-06-2011, 05:59 PM

Quote:

I don't think a lot of us would argue the truth you speak here, Crisco, but unfortunately, a lot of things are different today like RNC says, and now this man may have a record for assault. He and his family are the ones who are going to have to live with the greater consequences not this punk, bullying kid.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:

...so a kid half your size ,for which someone else is legally responsible, gets in your face so you quickly throw the first punch in the kids jaw...that part is okay? How young or small do they have to be before it's not okay?

The guy had every right to physically remove the kid from his property but throwing a close fisted right cross to someone that much smaller than you is unacceptable. what followed is definitely unacceptable (which you agree, so it's not an issue).
I think the kid challenged him to knock him out "Oh I'd like to see that"
and when that first punch didn't do the job that macho man tried to hit him until he did knock him out.

Nothing in this video supports your agrument anyways because the kid didn't throw a punch until the adult hit him.

[
Old 09-06-2011, 06:55 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
...so a kid half your size ,for which someone else is legally responsible, gets in your face so you quickly throw the first punch in the kids jaw...that part is okay? How young or small do they have to be before it's not okay?

The guy had every right to physically remove the kid from his property but throwing a close fisted right cross to someone that much smaller than you is unacceptable. what followed is definitely unacceptable (which you agree, so it's not an issue).
I think the kid challenged him to knock him out "Oh I'd like to see that"
and when that first punch didn't do the job that macho man tried to hit him until he did knock him out.

Nothing in this video supports your agrument anyways because the kid didn't throw a punch until the adult hit him.
A smart ass 16 year old kid got in a grown mans face in a threatening manner. That is what happened.

He then got cracked in the jaw. That is what happened.

Has everything to do with my arguement Mark.. I grew up with people just like this kid. They push and push until you stop them. This young man learned a very important lesson that day.