Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 03-20-2009, 05:59 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
This is it, it's from December 2005, I actually made it as a Christmas present for Matt.

http://www.matt-hughes.com/videos/5m...eel-prog01.mpg

I made a longer, 15-minute highlight reel last year that's more up to date (it was made just before the gym opening, so I'll have to upload that one at some point.
Stop being lazy...
Old 03-20-2009, 05:59 PM

Nathan, that was the best I've seen so far. Of course, coming from you, I'd expect no less. That was a wonderful gift to give him; I bet he loved it!

I thought the music at the end was from "Last of the Mohicans" which I absolutely love, but it said in the credits that it was from "Gladiator" which is also one of my favorites.

Well, the only thing I see topping this is your 15-min. version. Can't wait to see it!
Old 03-20-2009, 06:52 PM
Administrator

I'm watermarking the 15-minute reel now. This way when people steal it to repost on Youtube, Myspace, etc., it will always have "www.matt-hughes.com" at the bottom left corner. I didn't do that with the 5-minute reel and regretted it.

It's going to take some time to upload because of the sheer size of it. So hopefully by tomorrow.

However, it was created for a different purpose. The 5-minute reel was intended to get audiences pumped up just before Matt took the stage at appearances. This one was designed to play continuously in the background while Matt does autograph signings. So it has a different pacing, but it's primary focus is on Matt's early pre-UFC career. Which is footage that the average fan has simply never seen before.

In any case, I'll try to get it posted for everyone by the end of this weekend.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Crisco

Quote:
I'm watermarking the 15-minute reel now. This way when people steal it to repost on Youtube, Myspace, etc., it will always have "www.matt-hughes.com" at the bottom left corner. I didn't do that with the 5-minute reel and regretted it.

It's going to take some time to upload because of the sheer size of it. So hopefully by tomorrow.

However, it was created for a different purpose. The 5-minute reel was intended to get audiences pumped up just before Matt took the stage at appearances. This one was designed to play continuously in the background while Matt does autograph signings. So it has a different pacing, but it's primary focus is on Matt's early pre-UFC career. Which is footage that the average fan has simply never seen before.

In any case, I'll try to get it posted for everyone by the end of this weekend.
You da man
Old 03-20-2009, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
You da man
Yes he IS!!!

Nate, just so we get an idea, how long, approx, do you think it will take "us" when we're downloading it? Or is that completely dependant on what we got in our computer?

This one took a good 1 to 1.5 mins. I was just wondering since you said it would take a while to "upload".

BTW, thank you so much for doing this for us.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:18 PM
Stump Rules!

Everytime it makes me

The other one NateR made is awesome to

Quote:
This is it, it's from December 2005, I actually made it as a Christmas present for Matt.

http://www.matt-hughes.com/videos/5m...eel-prog01.mpg

I made a longer, 15-minute highlight reel last year that's more up to date (it was made just before the gym opening, so I'll have to upload that one at some point.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 03-21-2009, 03:59 AM
Matts#1Fan...Dr.Tonya

Nates HL reel of Matt is awesome, it was playing over and over at the gym opening.............I want a copy Nater!!!

PPPLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEEE!!!!

Thanks in advance for all you do!
Old 03-21-2009, 04:39 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Nate, you are so skilled that it's ridiculous, dude.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:42 PM
Administrator

I'm having trouble getting the 15-minute reel converted to MPG just because of it's size. So I went ahead and uploaded it as a Quicktime movie, but it's really big and is going to take some time to download completely. You'll probably need Quicktime to view it as well.

So, hopefully this works for everybody:
http://www.matt-hughes.com/videos/15...minutereel.mov
Old 03-22-2009, 03:05 PM

FANTASTIC!!!