Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 6,004
Default MATT HUGHES HL

I've never seen this HL before but I thought it was freaking awesome! I'm sure you've all seen it but I thought I'd post it for anyone who hasn't.
Greatest WW of all time no question!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_FqOd-kyQ0
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-14-2009, 11:04 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,909
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
I've never seen this HL before but I thought it was freaking awesome! I'm sure you've all seen it but I thought I'd post it for anyone who hasn't.
Greatest WW of all time no question!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_FqOd-kyQ0
It was better with the first soundtrack...except the first soundtrack wasnt..fitting for Hughes Character if you get my drift.

The Highlight is...Nathan Rosario Standard IMHO....have you seen Nathans?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-15-2009, 03:32 AM
Matts#1Fan...Dr.Tonya
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-15-2009, 07:41 AM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 6,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
It was better with the first soundtrack...except the first soundtrack wasnt..fitting for Hughes Character if you get my drift.

The Highlight is...Nathan Rosario Standard IMHO....have you seen Nathans?
No I'd love to see it! like i said I just found this one
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-15-2009, 07:49 AM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
No I'd love to see it! like i said I just found this one
The other version was with The Thunder Rolls by Garth Brooks
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-15-2009, 08:53 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus
The other version was with The Thunder Rolls by Garth Brooks
I remember that. It's a song about a guy cheating on his wife, not really appropriate for a Matt Hughes highlight reel.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-15-2009, 12:58 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Allons-y
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,298
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I remember that. It's a song about a guy cheating on his wife, not really appropriate for a Matt Hughes highlight reel.
Maybe for Randy?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-15-2009, 07:20 PM
3dlee
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

[QUOTE=VCURamFan]Maybe for Randy? :Whistle

wow.... ouch....
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-16-2009, 04:48 AM
Quell
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

lol i didn't like the Garth stuff so recorded over it with hank instead
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-16-2009, 12:34 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 6,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quell
lol i didn't like the Garth stuff so recorded over it with hank instead
That was you eh? Nice work!
I love the way the beginning is edited with Country Boy...
That is really well done!
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.