Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 08-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Dethbob

Default Matt Hughes videotapes Jeremy Horn showing BJ Penn how to shoot a gun.

http://www.aroundtheoctagon.com/?p=11299

Quote:
I donít think BJ Penn has ever shot a gun before. Judging from Jeremy Hornís instructions Penn had no clue what he was doing. Penn is in Illinios training with Matt Hughes and Horn preparing for his fight with Carlos Condit later this year. Should Penn come out on top he could be in contention for a 3rd fight with Georges St. Pierreís UFC welterweight title.
Very cool, wish I was there!
Old 08-19-2011, 03:20 PM
rearnakedchoke

great vid .. thanks for posting .. i don't know if bj has never shot a gun before, but it sure looks like he hasn't .. LOL

and sure he is going to beat condit, but does he really wanna fight GSP again? i guess he can hope that gsp vacates the belt and then he fights for it ..
Old 08-19-2011, 06:12 PM
Rev

LOL, My wife has been wondering why I'm so happy as of late. I told her last night that hunting season is fast approaching, Church is growing and doing great, my family is healthy and happy, and my 2 favorite fighters are training together and becoming good friends. Life is good.

How cool would it be to hang out with that crowd? 3 of my 4 favorites of all time in the same crowd.
WOW