Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 08-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Unhappy Riots in London this past week!

Gang Related! this is the news broadcast that tells you about it. It looks like an undercover Police opporation went wrong, ending in a firefight which killed a well know Gang member...this started a Riot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEgvlOQrYzY

Tottenham is a little section of one of the Boroughs classed as Greater London, its around the same area as Walthamstow, which is North beyond Camden which is the barrier to central London so to speak. I've never been to Tottenham, but I went, just once, to Walthamstow to visit a friend.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:16 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Something else to note here...I have little doubt that in this instance the police were correct in their response...but this is the same fire arms unit which murdered in 2005 and then lied to cover their tracks...and didnt lie very well.

In 2005 they followed a suspected bomber to a tube station from a block of flats before murdering him in the station. There were a number of errors...like the guy they were looking for and the guy they followed did not even look alike...there were also lies, for example, how he supposedly fled into the station and jumpped the barrier (the CCTV footage says otherwise) of the fact that he was wearing a thick coat...the tabloid papers revealed photographs after the shooting of the body...he was wearing a denim jacket.

Now I am not saying the police are mistaken this time. Just pointing out that this particular squad of armed police made one of the largest ups of any armed police responses this century....once again...in London...not far from where I was living, at the time I was living there
Old 08-08-2011, 03:17 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

I'm sorry to hear this. You guys really don't need this shyte right now.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:39 PM
rearnakedchoke

when it happens cuz of a soccer match, you don't hear about it ..
Old 08-08-2011, 06:07 PM

Just saw some video of what's going on...that's terrible! They look like a bunch of thugs! Do y'all use rubber bullets over there, Dave? If so, they should pepper their butts! They said this all started when the police shot a father of four in the suburbs. I think it's misleading that they didn't mention the gang affiliation in that particular news story that I saw.

Last edited by Bonnie; 08-08-2011 at 06:18 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Miss Foxy

A series of unfortunate events.. The riots have spread to Birmingham.. (bahhming haam) (my English accent)... The police just need to go in there like the LAPD does when we have riots at Laker games.. Just sayin'.......

Last edited by Miss Foxy; 08-08-2011 at 11:06 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:51 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
when it happens cuz of a soccer match, you don't hear about it ..
LOL, yeah, those soccer freaks tear up stadiums the same as these gang thugs.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:53 AM

Dave, this is just horrifying. Has the royal family spoken about it yet? It's just awful, it makes me think of the Wales's car getting attacked earlier in the year. Here are some pictures from Tottenham that a friend of mine posted earlier today.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 08-09-2011, 04:06 PM
DonnaMaria

Horrible, horrible images. Unbelieveable. Animals. I especially like the paper that gave tips about how to aviod getting arrested or being held responsible for the destruction that they caused.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I'm afraid the situation has got MUCH worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A96E7YHwF2I

Yesterday there were TWELVE riots, in TWELVE different parts of Greater London, both north and south of the River...one attack was at Oxford Circus, which is Central London, A futher attack occured in Croydon south london where a 150 year old block that escaped the blitz was distroyed by youths. Clapham was hit...the Sony Centre was distroyed

But it gets worse, the trouble has spread. Last nigh riots broke out in Bristol, in Liverpool, and in Birmingham. There was a scurmish in Coventry, and we heard that debenhams department store was hit in Leeds (less then 45 mins away from where I live) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poFws5RJpbU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrUxLKLwQH8 The riot begins in Liverpool...meanwhile they are burning cars in Bristol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dm7SSHsolw

I have a contact in central london that reports as of three hours ago, there was a rumour that a riot had happened in Elephant and Castle...and there was a gang on Lower Marsh by Waterloo...within visual sight of where I lived in London.

I'm afraid this is getting a little bit out of hand...I think if this continues tonight or spreads any further you will start to see the Military being used in some of the larger British Cities because the Police are rapidly looosing control.

Want to know the most shameful thing. These are CHILDREN that are causing this. Like rabid packs of dogs. Children between 7 and 16 are probably 80% of the problem here.

Ironically...not a peep from Bradford, the usual Riot centre of Britain