Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 08-11-2011, 04:11 PM

Default Where Is Everyone?

Is It Just me or Is the Forum Kind Of Dead??
It use to be full of activity here but it seems like a lot of people stopped posting.....
Old 08-11-2011, 04:17 PM
Buc Nasty

Guilty!
Old 08-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Silverback

Summer time Brother, things get a little hectic. I know I have been guilty of it myself. But it will pick up, everyone is waiting for Matt to tell his upcoming news, and his game plan for the fight.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:45 PM
County Mike

Agreed. Too many fun people have stopped posting or don't post nearly as much.

We need Sasquatch and Paolo to come back. They were entertaining.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:34 PM
Miss Foxy

I agree a lot of people MIA right now, but that happens and Silverback was right its summer.. Not everyone gets paid to be on the MH forum like me.....kidding...
Old 08-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Summer time Brother, things get a little hectic. I know I have been guilty of it myself. But it will pick up, everyone is waiting for Matt to tell his upcoming news, and his game plan for the fight.
Game plan?!! I would stop breathing if Matt would slam that fool so hard then performed some vicious Estilo de Hughes GNP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Chris F

Silverback is right on. People take vacations, go to the lake, sports anything but sit at a computer and discuss MMA. Religion, and politics with their forum friends. My excuse is I am working a lot more and the kids are home schooled and so they need the computer more than me. Just have Mark post his typical controversial one line remark. Let SW spout off I will tell he is wrong and than it will flow like rain, Chuck will attempt to reason with me and I will ignore him till it gets locked we hug and make up and live to fight another day.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
Silverback is right on. People take vacations, go to the lake, sports anything but sit at a computer and discuss MMA. Religion, and politics with their forum friends. My excuse is I am working a lot more and the kids are home schooled and so they need the computer more than me. Just have Mark post his typical controversial one line remark. Let SW spout off I will tell he is wrong and than it will flow like rain, Chuck will attempt to reason with me and I will ignore him till it gets locked we hug and make up and live to fight another day.
Sounds about right!! But you forgot Tyburns speeches!!
Old 08-11-2011, 06:56 PM

LoL I guess it is Summer but since I don't get vacations and I have to work M-F 8-5 im on the computer the whole time

Miss Foxy If I would get paid for everytime I checked in at the Matt Hughes Forum I think I would have enough money to attend every single UFC event
Old 08-11-2011, 07:03 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
LoL I guess it is Summer but since I don't get vacations and I have to work M-F 8-5 im on the computer the whole time

Miss Foxy If I would get paid for everytime I checked in at the Matt Hughes Forum I think I would have enough money to attend every single UFC event
I know!! Me too...I will be on holiday soon so I will be missing for a bit, but I will check-in..That's in a few weeks..Just a heads up Javi I know you miss me and my comments! haha..