Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-11-2011, 04:11 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default Where Is Everyone?

Is It Just me or Is the Forum Kind Of Dead??
It use to be full of activity here but it seems like a lot of people stopped posting.....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-11-2011, 04:17 PM
Buc Nasty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Guilty!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Silverback
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Summer time Brother, things get a little hectic. I know I have been guilty of it myself. But it will pick up, everyone is waiting for Matt to tell his upcoming news, and his game plan for the fight.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-11-2011, 04:45 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Agreed. Too many fun people have stopped posting or don't post nearly as much.

We need Sasquatch and Paolo to come back. They were entertaining.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-11-2011, 06:34 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I agree a lot of people MIA right now, but that happens and Silverback was right its summer.. Not everyone gets paid to be on the MH forum like me.....kidding...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Summer time Brother, things get a little hectic. I know I have been guilty of it myself. But it will pick up, everyone is waiting for Matt to tell his upcoming news, and his game plan for the fight.
Game plan?!! I would stop breathing if Matt would slam that fool so hard then performed some vicious Estilo de Hughes GNP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Silverback is right on. People take vacations, go to the lake, sports anything but sit at a computer and discuss MMA. Religion, and politics with their forum friends. My excuse is I am working a lot more and the kids are home schooled and so they need the computer more than me. Just have Mark post his typical controversial one line remark. Let SW spout off I will tell he is wrong and than it will flow like rain, Chuck will attempt to reason with me and I will ignore him till it gets locked we hug and make up and live to fight another day.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
Silverback is right on. People take vacations, go to the lake, sports anything but sit at a computer and discuss MMA. Religion, and politics with their forum friends. My excuse is I am working a lot more and the kids are home schooled and so they need the computer more than me. Just have Mark post his typical controversial one line remark. Let SW spout off I will tell he is wrong and than it will flow like rain, Chuck will attempt to reason with me and I will ignore him till it gets locked we hug and make up and live to fight another day.
Sounds about right!! But you forgot Tyburns speeches!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-11-2011, 06:56 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

LoL I guess it is Summer but since I don't get vacations and I have to work M-F 8-5 im on the computer the whole time

Miss Foxy If I would get paid for everytime I checked in at the Matt Hughes Forum I think I would have enough money to attend every single UFC event
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-11-2011, 07:03 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
LoL I guess it is Summer but since I don't get vacations and I have to work M-F 8-5 im on the computer the whole time

Miss Foxy If I would get paid for everytime I checked in at the Matt Hughes Forum I think I would have enough money to attend every single UFC event
I know!! Me too...I will be on holiday soon so I will be missing for a bit, but I will check-in..That's in a few weeks..Just a heads up Javi I know you miss me and my comments! haha..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.