Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 08-09-2011, 06:55 PM
County Mike

Filthy animals.

Your cops need guns. Shoot any punk that charges the riot police and watch the rest scatter pretty quickly.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:58 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

16 Thousand Police have just been deployed in Central London.

Its nearly 8 pm....still light...no violence...yet

Oh Thank GOD...the Prime Minister has finally decided to cut his holiday short and has recalled Parliament from its summer holidays its only taken three days

Birmingham is on fire again according to reports of five mins ago
Old 08-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Filthy animals.
according to the russian media...Lions can be heared roaring in the cities streets
Miss Foxy

Send the LAPD in there and our SWATs I guarantee them bastards will all go down!!
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
As I type, they are attacking the Arnedale Shopping Centre in Manchester!
No way!! Shyte im getting nervous..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AlH2oYedfk

Last edited by Miss Foxy; 08-09-2011 at 07:10 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:35 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Nottingham and Manchester have been hit, The Military are on standby with Martial Law, a Curfew is being considered
To put this into proportion, there hasnt been a curfew imposed on mainland Britain in over a Century (unless you want to include black outs during World War Two)

...and incase you wondered There has not been a case of Martial Law in England since The Collapse of The Republic under the Cromwellian Protectorate, in SIXTEEN FIFTY THREE If we actually see Martial Law employed it will be for the first time in around Four Centuries

Now the Military have been deployed to help with aid and natural disastors...but thats not the same thing.
Considering a curfew!??!?!? They should consider shooting them. Obviously you can't reason with these people. Do you think they will abide by a curfew?!?!?

As Blade would say "There are people who need shooting. The f*cking pikey scum!"

Speaking of Blade......he hasn't been around recently.....or Jon.....or Buc Nasty........

Hope everyone is okay...........
Old 08-09-2011, 08:37 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Filthy animals.

Your cops need guns. Shoot any punk that charges the riot police and watch the rest scatter pretty quickly.

Someone needs guns. If not the cops, the people.

I feel badly that this is happening, but I hope this is a cautionary tale for America................
Old 08-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post
Considering a curfew!??!?!? They should consider shooting them. Obviously you can't reason with these people. Do you think they will abide by a curfew?!?!?

As Blade would say "There are people who need shooting. The f*cking pikey scum!"

Speaking of Blade......he hasn't been around recently.....or Jon.....or Buc Nasty........Hope everyone is okay...........
I can account for 2 of the 3 are fine..I hope our 3rd is good...
I have already contacted all my fighters Kelly he's fine talked to him earlier.. Bisping n Hardy are here in the states.. Whooa busy morning! lol..

Last edited by Miss Foxy; 08-09-2011 at 08:50 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:37 PM
County Mike

At the very least, the cops should be able to shoot teargas canisters into the crowds. You can't expect rioters to respond to a handful of men standing in a line with shields and sticks. If you want to impose your authority, you have to be physically capable of enforcing it.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post

Speaking of Blade......he hasn't been around recently.....or Jon.....or Buc Nasty........

Hope everyone is okay...........
Same here, DM. I just heard that Manchester is now taking the brunt of the brutality since London has a 16K police presence tonight.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16