Liddellfan

HENDO KO'd Fedor!

Hendo > Fedor
Old 07-31-2011, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan View Post
HENDO KO'd Fedor!

Hendo > Fedor
That's F'ng Bull s!@t he wasnt even out! He was turning around when that pri$& stopped the fight!!!

Dana really Hates Fedor! I mean to actually go as far as to pay off Herb Dean!!! That's some BS!!

And here I had Herb being the most legit in the sport!
Old 07-31-2011, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
That's F'ng Bull s!@t he wasnt even out! He was turning around when that pri$& stopped the fight!!!

Dana really Hates Fedor! I mean to actually go as far as to pay off Herb Dean!!! That's some BS!!

And here I had Herb being the most legit in the sport!
Haters gonna hate.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:02 PM
3dlee

Cmon guys how can yall call that a quick stoppage? Dana mustve paid fedor to drop like a sack of potatoes after that punch. I mean rewatch it, Fedor FOLDED. Theres no way he wasnt out. If the fight wouldve been called 2 seconds earlier b4 Fedor woke up and rolled over, thered be no discussion. Just took Herb a sec to break up the action.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dlee View Post
Cmon guys how can yall call that a quick stoppage? Dana mustve paid fedor to drop like a sack of potatoes after that punch. I mean rewatch it, Fedor FOLDED. Theres no way he wasnt out. If the fight wouldve been called 2 seconds earlier b4 Fedor woke up and rolled over, thered be no discussion. Just took Herb a sec to break up the action.
No no.. haven't heard? The new way to intelligently defend ones self is to roll over on your back, and expose your face! Early stoppage!
Old 07-31-2011, 05:04 PM

Well, the way it looked from the camera angle we got, I also wondered if it had been an early stoppage which surprised me since it was Herb Dean and he's a veteran ref, and then the camera followed Dan afterward so I couldn't see Fedor to see what he looked like right after the stoppage. However, after the fight, they started showing it from all different angles and you could see Fedor did look out after that uppercut Dan threw even though he did roll over on his back after a couple of seconds. Plus, the commentators who were there said Fedor was clearly out of it.

Dan deserves kudos for keeping his wits about him and getting out from under Fedor and landing that uppercut from under Fedor's arm. I think Fedor rolling over was more from being dazed and confused and not because he was trying to defend. Herb could see what was going on and how Fedor looked, we couldn't, so I think it was a correct stoppage. Even if Herb hadn't stopped it when he did, he was bound to stop it soon because Dan was all over Fedor blasting him once Fedor rolled over and gave him an even better shot at his face.

I'm glad I went with my gut feeling and went with Dan on this one.

Last edited by Bonnie; 07-31-2011 at 05:20 PM.