Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 03-17-2009, 06:40 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
Dave it's a good thing you don't bounce from one extreme to another!!!!
I am all encompassing

Listen, different circumstances, eqaul different results. Two guys race, one gets killed, its both of their faults, dont just blame one.

One guy chases another and kills him, its murder, its all his fault, hang him
Old 03-17-2009, 06:42 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
I say put him in his porsche, and guide it at high speed towards a wall
no, make a public spectical out of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_sM86GnH7A
Old 03-17-2009, 08:45 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I am all encompassing

Listen, different circumstances, eqaul different results. Two guys race, one gets killed, its both of their faults, dont just blame one.
both are at fault for racing yes... but only the negligent driver is at fault for causing a wreck that takes a human life.

One guy chases another and kills him, its murder, its all his fault, hang him
guy is negligent in his driving and a person dies as a result.. manslaughter, not murder.
very different Dave...
Old 03-17-2009, 09:07 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
very different Dave...
1) Absolutely not. If you break the law you put yourself in harms way deliberatley. You didnt race by accident, you KNEW what could happen. Its as much your fault for being on the road next to him in such a situation, as it is that he loses control of his car. You are at least half to blame for your own death.

2) Nope, in a chase, one person is complying with the law, therefore if death occures, it is through no fault of his own, and complete fault of the other. Murder without intent, but still MURDER, because the victim has in no way coorperated with the criminal prior to his death

Old 03-17-2009, 09:35 PM
Crisco

Quote:
1) Absolutely not. If you break the law you put yourself in harms way deliberatley. You didnt race by accident, you KNEW what could happen. Its as much your fault for being on the road next to him in such a situation, as it is that he loses control of his car. You are at least half to blame for your own death.

2) Nope, in a chase, one person is complying with the law, therefore if death occures, it is through no fault of his own, and complete fault of the other. Murder without intent, but still MURDER, because the victim has in no way coorperated with the criminal prior to his death

Your opinions on this subject are completely nuts.

It's called personal responsibility. Mask knew what he was doing Dave. He killed himself by his actions. The other guy should lose his license and get a speeding ticket. Unless he knocked Mask off the road it had nothing to do with him.

Everyone in this country is so keen on passing the buck to the next guy I guess it's prevelant in Europe too. Oh mask crashed when racing lets try the other guy for murder.

Thats retarded.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:02 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Your opinions on this subject are completely nuts.

It's called personal responsibility. Mask knew what he was doing Dave. He killed himself by his actions. The other guy should lose his license and get a speeding ticket. Unless he knocked Mask off the road it had nothing to do with him.

Everyone in this country is so keen on passing the buck to the next guy I guess it's prevelant in Europe too. Oh mask crashed when racing lets try the other guy for murder.

Thats retarded.
do you have a reading problem?

arent I the only one who aggrees with what you said above?

Only try the guy for Murder if Mask WASNT racing...

isnt what I've been saying for pages almost EXACTLY what you've written above
Old 03-17-2009, 10:05 PM
Crisco

Quote:
do you have a reading problem?

arent I the only one who aggrees with what you said above?

Only try the guy for Murder if Mask WASNT racing...

isnt what I've been saying for pages almost EXACTLY what you've written above
Sorry read it wrong I suppose.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:08 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Sorry read it wrong I suppose.
but...you will find that, other then me...almost everyone else would dissagree with you.

thats what I cant understand either.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:06 PM

Quote:
but...you will find that, other then me...almost everyone else would dissagree with you.

thats what I cant understand either.
My sister agrees with you.

If both were racing, both played a part in what happened and both should be punished according to the law. Mask died, the other fellow left the scene (making more charges against himself).

Now, if Mask just happened to be speeding (and yes, he shouldn't have been) and this other fellow came alongside him trying to race him and hit Mask's car causing this accident, then the guy should be charged in Mask's death.

From what I've read so far, it seems from the charges that it happened like the 2nd scenario above. Plus he was DUI and had two priors for DUI.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:49 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
My sister agrees with you.

If both were racing, both played a part in what happened and both should be punished according to the law. Mask died, the other fellow left the scene (making more charges against himself).

Now, if Mask just happened to be speeding (and yes, he shouldn't have been) and this other fellow came alongside him trying to race him and hit Mask's car causing this accident, then the guy should be charged in Mask's death.

From what I've read so far, it seems from the charges that it happened like the 2nd scenario above. Plus he was DUI and had two priors for DUI.
I aggree...its looking more and more like Mask WAS NOT racing, but if anything was being chased.