Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-13-2009, 04:38 PM
hoffman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Who would play Matt?

If they made a movie about Matt who do you think would play? Or who do you think he would want to play him?
I think Mark Wallberg who be good.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-13-2009, 04:40 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffman
If they made a movie about Matt who do you think would play? Or who do you think he would want to play him?
I think Mark Wallberg who be good.
Perhaps his brother Mark? lol!! Most of the mainstream actors aren't packed like Matt so who knows huh? I love Mark Wahlberg he's a good actor...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-13-2009, 04:41 PM
Moose
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffman
If they made a movie about Matt who do you think would play? Or who do you think he would want to play him?
I think Mark Wallberg who be good.
Small town farmboy played by man with no acting talent from Bahston. You might just be onto something.

...say hello to your mother for me.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-13-2009, 04:44 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose
Small town farmboy played by man with no acting talent from Bahston. You might just be onto something.

...say hello to your mother for me.
He's got talent!! It's no easy work looking and sounding that cute!! lol....I love all them boys from beantown!! Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg, Ben Affleck!! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-13-2009, 04:49 PM
Moose
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
He's got talent!! It's no easy work looking and sounding that cute!! lol....I love all them boys from beantown!! Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg, Ben Affleck!! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would you like some privacy for awhile there, to take care of your 'issue'?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-13-2009, 04:51 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
He's got talent!! It's no easy work looking and sounding that cute!! lol....I love all them boys from beantown!! Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg, Ben Affleck!! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
at the same time?!?!!?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-13-2009, 04:58 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

This dude Lochlyn Munro has done a ton of movies and has some Matt-like qualities. He would have to buff up though...
you may remember him from such movies as "Dead man On Campus"


__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-13-2009, 05:00 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffman
I think Mark Wallberg who be good.
Well, it would have to be someone who is actually younger than Matt. You can't have an actor in his 40s playing Matt in his 20s.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-13-2009, 05:11 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
This dude Lochlyn Munro has done a ton of movies and has some Matt-like qualities. He would have to buff up though...
you may remember him from such movies as "Dead man On Campus"


Jaw line's too narrow.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-13-2009, 05:14 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
at the same time?!?!!?
YES!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.