Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 07-14-2011, 08:47 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
let me give you a hypothetical..... let's say she caught him molesting her daughter, then would you guys be thinking she went overboard?

not me... if i caught anyone molesting any young girl i would do what she did
He would be shot and killed on the spot...
Old 07-15-2011, 11:35 AM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
let me give you a hypothetical..... let's say she caught him molesting her daughter, then would you guys be thinking she went overboard?
If that's the case, then no. She did the right thing. However, the article didn't mention anything even close to that so I'm thinking she's just a nutbag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I don't condone her actions and she should have to pay for them. I just wish the system was more equitable when it comes to women. But, "the penis" rules the law and the courts.
I think if a man was accused of cutting off his wife's breasts or any other type of mutilation, there would be just as much outrage against him.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:38 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
I don't condone her actions and she should have to pay for them. I just wish the system was more equitable when it comes to women. But, "the penis" rules the law and the courts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I think if a man was accused of cutting off his wife's breasts or any other type of mutilation, there would be just as much outrage against him.

I'm not sure it would even make the news. Just in the past couple of years I have seen (nevermind the normal beatings and broken bones) a woman with her nipples chewed off, another where her husband actually did try to cut one of her breast off, and yet another who was raped with a knife. There was no sense of outrage or public outcry.

Edit: Well there was outrage from us but it never made the news. And I'm sure these women wanted their privacy. I don't know how this man's story became public information.
Old 07-15-2011, 03:16 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
I'm not sure it would even make the news. Just in the past couple of years I have seen (nevermind the normal beatings and broken bones) a woman with her nipples chewed off, another where her husband actually did try to cut one of her breast off, and yet another who was raped with a knife. There was no sense of outrage or public outcry.

Edit: Well there was outrage from us but it never made the news. And I'm sure these women wanted their privacy. I don't know how this man's story became public information.
I don't know why those stories didn't make the news, but those men also need to die.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post

Oh, that's horrible, Neez. You must have nightmares from the things you've seen.

Anyone who would mutilate another person is a sick, deranged individual and deserves to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law to protect the rest of us.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 07-15-2011, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I would hope so Mike. A woman here was attacked by her estranged boyfriend/husband with a machete a month or so ago and then he tried to set her on fire. Sadly, there are quite a few stories like this especially with the guy setting the woman on fire. One of my Houston docs did the facial reconstruction of the woman (Carolyn) from Dallas whose boyfriend shot her in the face with a shotgun several years ago; he shot and killed her mother also. Of course, she'll never look or be the same, but they did a remarkable job considering the extent of the damage done.

I wasn't trying to get in a pissing contest about which situation is worse...they're all horrific. Besides, it wouldn't be a fair contest because you can point and shoot.

Last edited by Bonnie; 07-15-2011 at 09:48 PM.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Besides, it wouldn't be a fair contest because you can point and shoot.
Oh my, naughty Bonnie!!!

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 07-17-2011, 07:18 AM
Administrator

Quote:
But, "the penis" rules the law and the courts.
Sorry but I wholeheartedly disagree with that. Tell that to any man trying to defend himself from false abuse or molestation charges, or to any man who is trying to gain custody of his children after a divorce and you will see how wrong that comment is.

All a woman needs to do is accuse a man of abusing her and he's essentially treated as guilty even when there is no evidence. I've known male teachers who were falsely accused of molesting their female students. The girls make up the charges because they know that they will stick regardless of whether there is evidence or not. Even if the charges get dismissed, the male teachers are essentially marked for life. I've also had friends who were accused or rape or abuse when they were innocent and it took years to live down the stigma.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:04 PM
Silverback

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Sorry but I wholeheartedly disagree with that. Tell that to any man trying to defend himself from false abuse or molestation charges, or to any man who is trying to gain custody of his children after a divorce and you will see how wrong that comment is.

All a woman needs to do is accuse a man of abusing her and he's essentially treated as guilty even when there is no evidence. I've known male teachers who were falsely accused of molesting their female students. The girls make up the charges because they know that they will stick regardless of whether there is evidence or not. Even if the charges get dismissed, the male teachers are essentially marked for life. I've also had friends who were accused or rape or abuse when they were innocent and it took years to live down the stigma.
Have to agree with Nate on that one, all it takes is the woman to say that, and you are in big trouble, case in point, the town I grew up in a girl got caught in something she started and cried rape, she let this lie go for quite some time, the 2 guys told the truth, they was looked at like their skin was falling off, and got beat up, bad, more then a few times, had to leave town. Everyone close to what happen knew the truth, only after a girlfriend of the girl told the right people did the girl tell the truth. But the damage was already done.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:40 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Have to agree with Nate on that one, all it takes is the woman to say that, and you are in big trouble, case in point, the town I grew up in a girl got caught in something she started and cried rape, she let this lie go for quite some time, the 2 guys told the truth, they was looked at like their skin was falling off, and got beat up, bad, more then a few times, had to leave town. Everyone close to what happen knew the truth, only after a girlfriend of the girl told the right people did the girl tell the truth. But the damage was already done.
That is so sad.