Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 07-13-2011, 05:31 PM
County Mike

That's just so wrong. Without one, I don't think I'd see the point in living.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:52 PM

OMG

What kind of person could do such a thing? I find it hard to grasp that there are so many horrible people in this world. It's depressing, especially after reading this morning that the little boy from Brooklyn who went missing yesterday was just found, dismembered, and heaven knows what else happened to him.

This world is full of sick, sick human beings, damn.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 07-13-2011, 08:34 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn View Post
"Aggravated Mayhem" sounds like a UFC nickname!

And frankly, "he deserved it" should be an actual legal defense in my book!
Sounds like an accurate description of Jason Miller by the end of taping for TUF 14!
Old 07-13-2011, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Becker was arrested on charges of aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse.

The severe nature of the crime led detectives to classify it as “aggravated mayhem,” an offense punishable by up to life in prison, said Garden Grove Police Lt. Jeff Nightengale.
Just think if they went after every man who has committed those same criminal acts against his wife or girlfriend with the same outrage and aggressive arm of the law...

But, hey, maybe she can get a change of venue to Florida and luck out with a jury like Casey Anthony got.

Last edited by Bonnie; 07-14-2011 at 07:04 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:27 PM
Maldonado136

she should get life in prison. seriously.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:05 AM

Damn!! That's just wrong!! I say toss her in a solitary cell in ADX Florence Supermax Facility with a couple of Brothers! If you know what I mean...

Old 07-14-2011, 11:43 AM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Just think if they went after every man who has committed those same crimes against his wife or girlfriend with the same outrage and aggressive arm of the law...
I'd like to see an article about a man who cut off his wife's penis. THAT would be a real shocker.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Bizarre and disgusting!! Sheeesh a simple divorce would have sufficed!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
That's insane. They had already filed for divorce. Just let go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldonado136 View Post
she should get life in prison. seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Damn!! That's just wrong!! I say toss her in a solitary cell in ADX Florence Supermax Facility with a couple of Brothers! If you know what I mean...

let me give you a hypothetical..... let's say she caught him molesting her daughter, then would you guys be thinking she went overboard?

not me... if i caught anyone molesting any young girl i would do what she did
Old 07-14-2011, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I'd like to see an article about a man who cut off his wife's penis. THAT would be a real shocker.
You know I specifically "bolded" (for the men ) so there wouldn't be any misunderstanding as to what I meant. I was not referring to the actual act of "cutting off the penis", but rather what she's charged with. Those same criminal acts she's charged with men have been committing against women on a daily basis for years, and my point was "if only there was this same sense of immediate outrage and aggressive attitude and action when these same acts are perpetrated against women!".

I don't condone her actions and she should have to pay for them. I just wish the system was more equitable when it comes to women. But, "the penis" rules the law and the courts.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
You know I specifically "bolded" (for the men ) so there wouldn't be any misunderstanding as to what I meant. I was not referring to the actual act of "cutting off the penis", but rather what she's charged with. Those same criminal acts she's charged with men have been committing against women on a daily basis for years, and my point was "if only there was this same sense of immediate outrage and aggressive attitude and action when these same acts are perpetrated against women!".

I don't condone her actions and she should have to pay for them. I just wish the system was more equitable when it comes to women. But, "the penis" rules the law and the courts.
I agree with you, Bonnie, it's not exactly a level playing field. I think that's one of the reasons people were so shocked at the Anthony verdict.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16