Old 03-13-2009, 02:57 PM
Crisco

Baconator from Wendy's is hard to say no to once you have had one
Old 03-13-2009, 03:05 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
I've never had one. I guess I'll have to make sure I never do so I don't get hooked. I don't really have any desire to eat fast food. My biggest weakness is ice cream. To fix that, I got an ice cream maker and now I make my own with muscle milk and make them a lot healthier than most you can buy in the store.
Old 03-13-2009, 06:16 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy797us
wats the easiest way to cut weight that u have found
Here's the plan I followed when I went from 23% to 9.5% in 4.5 months. It's quite detailed so if you have any questions, let me know:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/brett_fitzgerald.htm
Old 03-13-2009, 11:24 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco

I love that burger. Bacon makes everything better.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 03-14-2009, 12:19 AM
Jason 16

try putting chart on your bed room door and mark down your weight when you wake up and before you go to bed and at the top of it have a list of what your going to do for each day like. run 3.5 miles lift for about 45 min-60 6 rounds on a heavy bag a bunch of live rolling and end it with plyos and an ab work out. and stick with the work out that you choose.If you see that your loseing weight keep with it if you level out ad more to it. like an extra half mile and 10 more mins of roleing. If Its for water weight there is a formula that my coach had for how to get rid of water and how much to gain back so you still feel good enough to train but you close enough to sweat out to make weight. umm some kids tryed not drinking for an extream amout of time to make there 24 pound cut from 64 to 40
Old 03-14-2009, 12:28 AM
medic92

Eat my ex-wife's cooking for a month. Not only will you eat only one or two bites per meal, your appetite will be noticeably absent whenever she's cooking something.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:59 AM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Here's the plan I followed when I went from 23% to 9.5% in 4.5 months. It's quite detailed so if you have any questions, let me know:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/brett_fitzgerald.htm
That's actually a pretty awesome workout. I'll take the challenge. For realz.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:14 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose
That's actually a pretty awesome workout. I'll take the challenge. For realz.
Thanks. I'd change it a little bit now since I'm much stronger (bar dips instead of bench dips, things like that), but it gives a general idea for dieting and a good routine to follow that isn't too overbearing.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:19 PM
mikthehick

Hey,

I'm not cutting weight, but defo losing it, since it'd be best to fight at the women's 140 division, if i ever get there

Basically cutting back on sodium and refined sugar for starters, like eat out less, cut out fast food, and cook at home. Try to invest in some quality meat from the store, like ground turkey, chicken, pork, and maybe some steak too. Can't live without steak

I also bought some protein bars for snacks and a bit less bread. If you do eat bread, whole grain or whole wheat is great. Plus some fruits and veggies too.

Also, I began to take cinnamon a few weeks ago and it claims to boost metabolism. I think I'll need a few months before I see a difference.

After starting to eat well about 10 weeks ago, I'm down about 10 pounds so far. I have 10-15 more to go. Didn't work out the past couple weeks because was busy with homework and away for a week, but I'm going to start back up at the gym on Monday. I train in Muay Thai and standup MMA right now.

Hey I hope this helps! Feel free to ask any questions.

Cutting weight or losing it isn't just temporary, but needs to be a lifestyle change if you want to keep it off.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:13 AM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Thanks. I'd change it a little bit now since I'm much stronger (bar dips instead of bench dips, things like that), but it gives a general idea for dieting and a good routine to follow that isn't too overbearing.
*BUMP*
I had the first workout today. I already eat as healthy or a little healthier (due to pescotarianism) than the program.

At Thanksgiving, I weighed 272 lbs. Yes. Big Boy. Now as of this morning I weigh 238 lbs. My cardio is really good for my size and it's getting better. Now I look forward to the strength increase, PLUS, I'd love to increase my metabolism.

Question: What does the Flaxseed/Fish Oil do for you at night? Thanks.