Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 07-07-2011, 09:12 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Nate was given several chances. This wasn't his first time. The way Dana feels is fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. So he was not about to not voice his disgust...
i don't know man ... dana knew well in advance that nate was going through the TRT .. dana was just mad that his card got jacked (even though things worked out good imo) ... he'd rather the fights go on and fighters get caught after the fact than guys fessing up before and screwing up the card ...
Old 07-07-2011, 09:17 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Oooh now your making the anticipation worse Ben!!
wait til you see the camera angles .. you'll be like
Old 07-07-2011, 09:22 PM
Miss Foxy

QUOTE=rearnakedchoke;171356]wait til you see the camera angles .. you'll be like [/QUOTE]

Old 07-08-2011, 02:50 AM
Chuck

That was simply comedy gold Jerry!!!!!

Great stuff!
Old 07-08-2011, 03:16 AM

LMFAO!!!!! "Did I mention that the Nogueira brothers try to feed a carrot to a bus?"
Old 07-08-2011, 10:47 AM
wavetar

Chael makes me laugh, no doubt about it...there's no filter between his brain and mouth at all. But he always says something that reminds me of what a whiny b*tch he is, in this case saying he 'won' the fight with Silva. First of all, if you hit a guy 300 times in a fight & he's still in the fight, you must hit like an old lady. Secondly, he didn't just wrap his legs around your head for 8 seconds & automatically win...you TAPPED...that means you gave up...cried uncle...forced into submission...acknowledged he had a superior position that you couldn't get out of without something breaking. THAT's what won the fight, in this & any other 'parallel universe'.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavetar View Post
Chael makes me laugh, no doubt about it...there's no filter between his brain and mouth at all. But he always says something that reminds me of what a whiny b*tch he is, in this case saying he 'won' the fight with Silva. First of all, if you hit a guy 300 times in a fight & he's still in the fight, you must hit like an old lady. Secondly, he didn't just wrap his legs around your head for 8 seconds & automatically win...you TAPPED...that means you gave up...cried uncle...forced into submission...acknowledged he had a superior position that you couldn't get out of without something breaking. THAT's what won the fight, in this & any other 'parallel universe'.
In my universe he won. And is still winning..
Old 07-08-2011, 03:06 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
In my universe he won. And is still winning..
he should one up blackhouse and bring a more accomplished actor to the cage with him ...
Old 07-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
he should one up blackhouse and bring a more accomplished actor to the cage with him ...
Lol. Ewww Charlie is ugly. Chael is gorgeous.. Oh and yeah I sure enjoyed them camera angles! lol. Poor Ariel looked like he didn't know whether to laugh or be serious! lmao.
Old 07-08-2011, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
That would be F'ing Epic if Chael walks down to the cage with Charlie behind him! Screaming "Winning" "Winning" "Winning"!!!!