Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 07-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Miss Foxy

Default Uncle Chael at it still

When it comes to the use of the social network platform of Twitter, no one does it better than UFC middleweight fighter Chael Sonnen.
Whether, we agree with him or not, the man shares some of the most entertaining comments of any fighter out there. Ones that often invoke a ton of fan commentary, so without further ado, here is the latest in the world of Chael Sonnen’s Twitter page as it pertains to his verbal assault on his adversaries. This past week he took to insulting several Brazilians, not just the "Silva's and we even dive a little deeper and feature some lines from a controversial interview he did with website fiveknuckles.com.

"Lyoto, don't feel bad that you don't have the belt. You still have that little cotton one my nephew has." -Chael Sonnen

"Happy 4th of July, where we celebrate our domination over Brazil...Wait, that's every day. See what I did there? EAGLE STATUS, turkeys!!" -Chael Sonnen

"It's like this annoying Jose Aldo that they've got number three pound-for-pound. Hey guys, excuse me, but there's no such weight class as pound-for-pound. There's no such title. The pound-for-pound does not exist but just in this pretend world. Jose Aldo has made it all the way to number three? Really? The same guy that was anointed UFC champion. The same guy that was given the UFC championship belt before he ever fought in the UFC.” -Chael Sonnen

“I'm an American gangster, you [Wanderlei Silva] are an immigrant from Brazil. Are you sure you want to go down this road with me? That's a threat? It's funny when Wanderlei says he's got to defend Brazil. Wanderlei's not popular in Brazil. Wanderlei, you are from Brazil stupid, you left it. You pay taxes in America. You started a business in America. You send your kids to an American school. You employ Americans. You were made a millionaire by an American company. If you love Brazil so much, why'd you leave it… Those Brazilians are all phony and they suck." -Chael Sonnen

"I should be the reigning champion. I punch a guy 300 times, he punches me a couple and they call him the champion? In what parallel universe does that make you the winner? I am the champion. I've been the champion. Anderson's ribs have the exact same problem that his hands and his feet have, they're attached to a cowardly person." -Chael Sonnen

"There's a man you may of heard of called Randy Couture, and Machida took one of his teeth. And for that I'm going to take three of his," said Sonnen. But, I'm not only willing to take on Machida just because of Randy, it's also that easy fight thing and I'm trying to ease my way back into the pool so I'm calling out bums." -Chael Sonnen

Last edited by Miss Foxy; 07-06-2011 at 10:17 PM.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Miss Foxy

I love this man. Some of what he says is so true..
Old 07-06-2011, 10:16 PM
kevint13

He cracks me up.

This is my favorite:

Axe Murderer, my A$$. I'm more intimidated by Axe Body Spay.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:55 AM
ufcfan2

I do find his trash talking very entertaining and its kindof refreshing to hear from the same ol' same ol' responces from everyother fighter.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:22 AM

He;s got Stann next. not a lot you talk about Brian. Bad matchup on The UFC's part IMO. Give Chael someone we can enjoy listening to him talk smack about. Not a war hero.

[
Old 07-07-2011, 04:00 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
He;s got Stann next. not a lot you talk about Brian. Bad matchup on The UFC's part IMO. Give Chael someone we can enjoy listening to him talk smack about. Not a war hero.
Agreed...

What happens when Stann whoops up on him???
Old 07-07-2011, 04:10 AM

LMFAO!!!! War Chael!!!

Damn!! Why Brian Stann? He is such a bad@$$ person and a Real Hero/Captain America !!!

This Sucks!!

I'll be rooting for Chael though he needs the Win more than Stann.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Agreed...

Stann is only getting better, and Chael will have been off for a year ( I think).
actually I think Munoz vs Chael would have been good. I guess someone has to fight Stann. perhaps Bisping or Miller will ahve ot pull out of TUF fight and perhaps thsi matchup is setup for replacements slots.

[
Old 07-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Agreed...

Lol I don't see that happening. War hero or not.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:49 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Lol I don't see that happening. War hero or not.

Even if he does beat Stann.. which I can see happeneing.. I don't see him beating Lyoto at all...I see Chael getting a leg to the face.. and then getting his feeling hurt... thought I would rather see Lyoto make Chael tap like Thumper!