Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 07-05-2011, 09:58 PM
Chris F

Default Casey Anothy Verdict my take

http://southronpartisan.blogspot.com...u-serious.html

This was a travesty sure enough but not a surprise at all
Old 07-05-2011, 10:04 PM
matthughesfan21

Disgusting....a murderer walks free, but worse than that, a child murderer.....Anyone with half a brain knows she was guilty, she couldn't keep her story straight and was convicted of lying, but not murder, WHAT?
Old 07-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
Disgusting....a murderer walks free, but worse than that, a child murderer.....Anyone with half a brain knows she was guilty, she couldn't keep her story straight and was convicted of lying, but not murder, WHAT?
I wish I could have been a fly on the wall during deliberation to see what on earth those people were thinking. My guess is lets just get out of here say she is guilty on the lesser charge and get home for some BBQ and fireworks
Old 07-05-2011, 10:32 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
I wish I could have been a fly on the wall during deliberation to see what on earth those people were thinking. My guess is lets just get out of here say she is guilty on the lesser charge and get home for some BBQ and fireworks
Just sickening, complete injustice...Was this the same jury from the OJ murder trial?
Old 07-06-2011, 12:32 AM

I don't know whether she was guilty or not, but...

Can those that think she was guilty explain the evidence that they heard that proves she murdered the child? Maybe I missed that part.

The link in the OP is an intolerable rant of a lunatic I think.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:40 AM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post

Can those that think she was guilty explain the evidence that they heard that proves she murdered the child? Maybe I missed that part.

It would take a few days just go to just about any new source and they will have video I bet on the trial. They had everything they needed. The DA just could not present it in a way to overwhelm the huge doubt the defense put on. They threw out so many what if that the jury had no idea what to think. The Defense does not have to prove their theories just make people doubt. They changed their story about 12 times in 3 years. If I were on the jury I would not have said not guilty but I also have followed the case for 3 years and these jurors supposedly have not and so this could be why they were so ignorant.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:41 AM
Hughes fanboy

Was the preponderance of empirally deductive evidence sufficient to sentence her guilty?

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 07-06-2011, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
It would take a few days just go to just about any new source and they will have video I bet on the trial. They had everything they needed. The DA just could not present it in a way to overwhelm the huge doubt the defense put on. They threw out so many what if that the jury had no idea what to think. The Defense does not have to prove their theories just make people doubt. They changed their story about 12 times in 3 years. If I were on the jury I would not have said not guilty but I also have followed the case for 3 years and these jurors supposedly have not and so this could be why they were so ignorant.
A few days? To explain what evidence showed that she did it? I have plenty of time.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:58 AM
ufcfan2

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post

I think there was alot of circumstantial evidence out there and alot of what the 'state' had was explained away even with the weak defense's stories. I don't think either side could actually come up with on how she actually died. They even had their forensic experts not know conclusively how she died.
I'm glad I wasn't on the jury as it would be hard to put ur emotions aside and just go by facts and the law. Some ppl couldn't do it as its guilty no matter as the media portrayed it,and its hard to cipher media ponder when ur emotions are being fueld by the media, so I can't imagine how this jury did that.
Whether u agree or not agree with verdict this is our justice system and u live and die by it. How many guilty ppl are really innocent and vice versa...
Any-who, I kindof hope they continue an investigation, but I seriously doubt they've got the resources to continue it.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:01 AM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
Was the preponderance of empirally deductive evidence sufficient to sentence her guilty?
Yes