Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 07-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
You mean non answers in red.
Sorry the truth hurts. If they were non answers you have proof but as usual you have NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 07-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Actually no, I have never taken a logic class. Learn to spell, moron. I'm just a high-school educated person and much more intelligent than you, even still. Sure, you may have something on me in logic, but that's it. You still suck at it though.

Have you ever taken an English or grammar class? It sure doesn't seem so with your abysmal grasp on the subjects. How did you ever graduate? Oh yeah, no child left behind or you were too big to fit in the seats. /snap
boo hoo I am Buzzard and I am not smart enough to argue with Chris so I will look cool by making fun of his spelling boo hoo my gosh man grow a pair already BTW I am a published author and wrote Op-Eds for a Newspaper for nearly 2 years and even did freelance work. This is a forum I do not worry about perfection Buzz and no one does. Typical liberal slime you can't win the argument so you whine about grammar and spelling. Here's a tissue when you get done crying; how about you educate yourself on the facts and come back to reality. The US Constitution is avaliable online go read it for a change then when you get the revelation that hey marriage is not a right and according to case law Chris was right come back here and tell the good folks you are sorry for being a pompous donkey and will no longer troll the website because you lack the logic of preschooler and have no place in the presence of such excellence. Have a nice day
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 07-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
We can be nice in this thread and stop calling each other names. or we can kiss this opportunity for discussion goodbye.

Chris no more pompous donkey...Buzzard, stick to the topic and quit talking about morons and english language education, or lack thereof.

I'm in a REALLY bad mood, So lets try and pretend we are civilized and decent human beings having a discussion based on the topic at hand. Or the freedom you take for granted by posting shyte to each other will no longer be yours to abuse in this thread.
Come on Dave it is Buzzard and that is the only language he speaks. Had he attempted civility that maybe he would have got some. Buzz is incapable of understand facts and logic because they are so foreign to him all he can understand is my "very well defined arms" pimp slapping him to last week so he could try again and spare himself this embarrassment. smile Dave I know today we Americans celebrate telling you all to stick it and it is no wonder you are in a bad mood. But truthfully I hope your day gets better. I get to go to work for 10 hours.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 07-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,995
Default



You were warned.

You ignored your warning.

I've had a Shyte day

Now your Abuse of the Freedom to post in this (and Buzzards ability to further this in response to you) No longer exist in the Thread.

In the words of my Sugarplum....

"Goodbye"
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 07-05-2011, 12:57 AM
Mark's Avatar
Mark Mark is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Am I allowed to state my honest opinion of you Mark, or will I get banned for it? I surly hope that you can take it if you can dish it.

You ask if I believe anything in the bible. In general, about as much as I believe the story of the 3 little pigs. Some historical aspects yes though. If you give me specific passages, I can address them individually. Do you believe everything that is in the bible happened? Everything.



Please tell me you're not another one of the end of the world folks out there.



Celebrate! Unfortunately it's not going to happen so I'll still be stuck on this rock with you.



I've already got my 666 tattooed on my skull, had horn implants and split my tongue. I'm fully decked out in Satan art all over my body. To make it clear, I have no tats, horns or tongue split. There is no such thing in reality, so I couldn't take it even if I wanted to.

Have you even read the bible all the way through Mark? Most all of it, I read most every night. How many times? How long have you been a christian? 4/7/04 What made you into a believer? Wanted to raise my kids in church, had nothing to do with me. When the Holy Spirit grabs you... thats it.Why weren't you before? I guess it wasnt my time.Did you first read the bible and then convert, or did you do it without researching it. When you have strong feelings like I did you dont have to research... you just know.
I believe that the reason most people turn agnostic and atheist is because they have read the bible. Now I admit it's been quite a few years since I have read it completely and I find it interesting, but it is only a book of fiction to me. I was brainwashed and forced/indoctrinated into believing as a child. I had no choice then but I do now, and there is no way I can force myself into believing something as far fetched as the bible.
I dont think you believe in anything. What is going to happen to you when you die?
I'll address other responses if I am allowed to freely express my opinion, and I'll be able to do it without calling anyone a derogatory name.
I dont know if you are a fool or not. When you act like a fool then people think you are.

29.Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 07-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,995
Default



Well. As Mark Hughes appears to want to continue with the debate. I suppose I may aswell Re-Open the thread to give everyone else the right to reply.

Please. Do continue. Dont mind me.

Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 07-05-2011, 02:11 PM
Dethbob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
At least you are honest enough to say that there is no proof. Kudos to you.
There is plenty of proof, just none that you will believe. People still donít believe we landed on the moon: All the photographs? FAKED! All the documentation? FORGED! Thousands of witnesses? LIARS ALL!

You are asking for proof of a burning bush that was not consumed. Really? If I showed you a bush that was not burned, you would suddenly believe? If I showed you proof that it could have happened, would that prove it happened, or would that prove that it was not a miracle?

For evidence, you need look no further than your own heart. Of all the religions in the world, the only one you have a problem with is The Truth: you always speak gently of Islam and have never had a cross word for Buddhism, Sikhism, Zoroastrianism, or Oprahism.

Now bear in mind I answer only for my own satisfaction and the amusement of the readership; I know that you will barely skim my post before changing the subject, insulting me, attacking a straw man, playing the victim, accusing me of refusing to engage in discussion, and then because you have no sense of irony you will also accuse me of hypocrisy. You have learned to use your intelligence to avoid learning the most important things.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 07-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,490
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post


Well. As Mark Hughes appears to want to continue with the debate. I suppose I may aswell Re-Open the thread to give everyone else the right to reply.

Please. Do continue. Dont mind me.

Come on, Dave, let's get out of here!

Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 07-05-2011, 02:46 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post


Well. As Mark Hughes appears to want to continue with the debate. I suppose I may aswell Re-Open the thread to give everyone else the right to reply.

Please. Do continue. Dont mind me.

well... determining that you are closing a thread cause you had a bad day... really shouldn't factor is should it?
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 07-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
well... determining that you are closing a thread cause you had a bad day... really shouldn't factor is should it?
Shut up Spiritwalker

I will factor in what I want...since none of it seems to matter anyway
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.