Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 07-03-2011, 08:04 AM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Hey Chris, how about showing me where in the CONUS marriage of any kind is mentioned.

Again, a civil union doesn't provide the same benefits as marriage. You know this to be true. A lie of omission is still a lie and you are a master. Again, show me where in the CONUS that it states marriage is a religious institution.

Since you aren't able to research it for yourself, here you go.

Info #1

Info #2

Info #3

It's funny, wasn't it you who stated that I should be allowed to post in the C-section earlier? What made you change your mind, the fact that I called you out to clean out your own closet? Have you ever practiced sodomy in your marriage? Are you a perfect person?

What positive claim are you saying I made? It seems to me that you have made the positive claims of a god numerous times without anything to back it up. Care to take a stab at it? Care to answer any of the other questions posed to you?

If marriage is not a right, why are man/women allowed to marry but not same sex couples? Should we disallow men and women from marrying each other since it's not a right?

My wallet is fat with cash. I don't write checks. Maybe you should learn to steward your money better.
That is th epoint Buzz. Marriage is not a right. However I will be happy to show you what the supreme court said on it.

Murphy v. Ramsey & Others, 144 U.S. 15, 45, held, “Certainly no legislation can be supposed more wholesome and necessary in the founding of a free, self-governing commonwealth ... than that which seeks to establish it on the basis of the idea of the family, as consisting in and springing from the union for life of one man and one woman in the holy estate of matrimony; the sure foundation of all that is stable and noble in our civilization; the best guarantee of that reverent morality which is the source of all beneficent progress in social and political improvement.”

Marriage according to rule of law is one man one woman. If the gays want the civil contract they can file with their states for the same rights as any married couple. It really is that simple. SO federally the gov cannot legally validate nor endorse marriage. The state can do so via the 10th amendment but the feds cannot make another state recognize the union which is what they are pushing for. So please have a little hot sauce with your foot and enjoy your dinner. You have a better chance winning the lottery than wining an argument about history or religion with me. Take SW advice agree to disagree and save a little face.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 07-03-2011, 08:09 AM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

BTW I do think you should post in the "C-Section" I have been banned from their just as much as you have. They have rules. If we cannot follow them than we should loose of right to post there and that is exactly what I told you. I enjoy rebuttals because I love to argue. And liberal agnostics are my favorite because they can be so easily proven wrong because their logic is built upon strawmen and cut and paste hack jobs.

As for my closet it is very clean thanks for asking. Might be a few moths but for the most part neat and pressed and thanks to the blood of great it is white as snow.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 07-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Buzzard
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
BTW I do think you should post in the "C-Section" I have been banned from their just as much as you have. They have rules. If we cannot follow them than we should loose of right to post there and that is exactly what I told you. I enjoy rebuttals because I love to argue. And liberal agnostics are my favorite because they can be so easily proven wrong because their logic is built upon strawmen and cut and paste hack jobs.

As for my closet it is very clean thanks for asking. Might be a few moths but for the most part neat and pressed and thanks to the blood of great it is white as snow.
Just like all of the other marriage laws that were used to deny, this one too shall pass.

You haven't proven anyone wrong in anything Chris. Answer the other questions if you will. Just because you like to act like an arrogant ass at times doesn't qualify as a win. Your biblical bigotry doesn't pass as a win.

You wanted proof of benefits that aren't available to civil unions, I provided them but of course once I showed you how wrong you were, you shut up pretty quickly about it. You also dodged just about every question posed to you. Why do you constantly dodge questions? Separate but equal is anything but. I believe that you are not truthful about your closet.

Do you feel if religion and religious beliefs are used to deny benefits and allowances for people in the political scope, religion and those who espouse those beliefs are valid targets? How does it affect your marriage? Do you agree that the level of benefits in civil unions doesn't equal the benefits of marriage.

Do you think that same sex civil unions should have the same benefits as marriage but just want it under a different name?
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 07-04-2011, 07:09 AM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Just like all of the other marriage laws that were used to deny, this one too shall pass.

You haven't proven anyone wrong in anything Chris. Answer the other questions if you will. Just because you like to act like an arrogant ass at times doesn't qualify as a win. Your biblical bigotry doesn't pass as a win.

You wanted proof of benefits that aren't available to civil unions, I provided them but of course once I showed you how wrong you were, you shut up pretty quickly about it. You also dodged just about every question posed to you. Why do you constantly dodge questions? Separate but equal is anything but. I believe that you are not truthful about your closet.

Do you feel if religion and religious beliefs are used to deny benefits and allowances for people in the political scope, religion and those who espouse those beliefs are valid targets? How does it affect your marriage? Do you agree that the level of benefits in civil unions doesn't equal the benefits of marriage.

Do you think that same sex civil unions should have the same benefits as marriage but just want it under a different name?
Civil union are not the same as making civil contracts you bozo. NO read this carfully. What right thats what I said RIGHT do gays not get that married couple do and cite the constitution article and section. Say nothing else and just answer that only and than we can talk. Refrain from being a pompous donkey and a ad hominem whine bag (yes I know the hypocrisy of what I said) And breathe real deep and now type. If you say anything else other than the answer it will be obvious you are so full of crap your eyes must be brown. Many of us already knwo the answer because as always you will post a whole bunch of words and none of them will be the answer. Do not post links to your favorite liberal taking points or blogs just the article and section of the RIGHTS gay do not get that Married couple do.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 07-04-2011, 07:16 AM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Just like all of the other marriage laws that were used to deny, this one too shall pass.

You haven't proven anyone wrong in anything Chris. Answer the other questions if you will. Just because you like to act like an arrogant ass at times doesn't qualify as a win. Your biblical bigotry doesn't pass as a win.

You wanted proof of benefits that aren't available to civil unions, I provided them but of course once I showed you how wrong you were, you shut up pretty quickly about it. You also dodged just about every question posed to you. Why do you constantly dodge questions? Separate but equal is anything but. I believe that you are not truthful about your closet.

Do you feel if religion and religious beliefs are used to deny benefits and allowances for people in the political scope, religion and those who espouse those beliefs are valid targets? Marriage is not a right and it is a religious institution and based on the first amendment congress cannot make any laws about religion and thus the feds cannot make laws about marriage only the sates can via the 10th.How does it affect your marriage? That is a rabbit trail and irrelevant to the topic at hand. You cannot argue my personal examples as logical citation. My gosh have you never taken a calss in logic or what?Do you agree that the level of benefits in civil unions doesn't equal the benefits of marriage.I am opposed to anything federally backed no matter what the name based on the facts I have already showed you including the case law to support it. So until you can prove they do not get a right similar to straight couples you are arguing nothing more than a huge fallacy so now you answer my question and spare me anymore straw men

Do you think that same sex civil unions should have the same benefits as marriage but just want it under a different name?Not at all because it is the same perversion different name. You need to learn the difference between civil unions and domestic contracts.
Answers in red
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 07-04-2011, 08:25 AM
Buzzard
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
Civil union are not the same as making civil contracts you bozo. NO read this carfully. What right thats what I said RIGHT do gays not get that married couple do and cite the constitution article and section. Say nothing else and just answer that only and than we can talk. Refrain from being a pompous donkey and a ad hominem whine bag (yes I know the hypocrisy of what I said) And breathe real deep and now type. If you say anything else other than the answer it will be obvious you are so full of crap your eyes must be brown. Many of us already knwo the answer because as always you will post a whole bunch of words and none of them will be the answer. Do not post links to your favorite liberal taking points or blogs just the article and section of the RIGHTS gay do not get that Married couple do.
Call names when you can't make a point. The sure sign of a loser. Wipe the L off your forehead if your fat arms can reach it.

Marriage is a civil union, a civil contract you dolt. When you learn to read, come back. Otherwise piss off you blowhard. You really should read your good book, obviously you don't believe what is written because you are such a hypocrite.

It's hard to read what you write because you are too stupid to grasp the English language. Get back on the short bus and go back to school you ignorant puke.

I fart in your general direction./ Monty Python

My apologies to the other members, but I just said what you all want to say to Chris.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 07-04-2011, 08:27 AM
Buzzard
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
Answers in red
You mean non answers in red.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 07-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Buzzard
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
Answers in red
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
My gosh have you never taken a calss in logic or what?
Actually no, I have never taken a logic class. Learn to spell, moron. I'm just a high-school educated person and much more intelligent than you, even still. Sure, you may have something on me in logic, but that's it. You still suck at it though.

Have you ever taken an English or grammar class? It sure doesn't seem so with your abysmal grasp on the subjects. How did you ever graduate? Oh yeah, no child left behind or you were too big to fit in the seats. /snap
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 07-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,923
Default

We can be nice in this thread and stop calling each other names. or we can kiss this opportunity for discussion goodbye.

Chris no more pompous donkey...Buzzard, stick to the topic and quit talking about morons and english language education, or lack thereof.

I'm in a REALLY bad mood, So lets try and pretend we are civilized and decent human beings having a discussion based on the topic at hand. Or the freedom you take for granted by posting shyte to each other will no longer be yours to abuse in this thread.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 07-04-2011, 06:29 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Call names when you can't make a point. The sure sign of a loser. Wipe the L off your forehead if your fat arms can reach it.

Marriage is a civil union, a civil contract you dolt. When you learn to read, come back. Otherwise piss off you blowhard. You really should read your good book, obviously you don't believe what is written because you are such a hypocrite.

It's hard to read what you write because you are too stupid to grasp the English language. Get back on the short bus and go back to school you ignorant puke.

I fart in your general direction./ Monty Python

My apologies to the other members, but I just said what you all want to say to Chris.
What an Ass. Thanks for proving my point as everyone saw Buzzard did nto post a single article or section in the constitution and all he had was a very pathetic whine fest about my uneditied post. Sorry Buzz but unlike you I do not care if people have perfect grammar or make typos because this is a forum not Time magazine. So if that is the best you got go away already. You are stinking up this place real bad.

Also for the record and let it show. As is Buzzards style he DID NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION AND INSTEAD PERSONALLY ATTACKED ME BECAUSE INSULTS IS ALL HIS LITTLE MIND CAN COME UP WITH.

So we know without a doubt Buzz knows for a fact there is not a SINGLE right gays do not get that married couples do and as usual he is wrong and the rest of the forum is right. Have a great 4th and enjoy your freedom to be a blowhard and donkey.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.