Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 03-13-2009, 06:55 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
Perfect, no, but she is okay ...
That's homo talk.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-13-2009, 06:57 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,984
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
I hate you
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-13-2009, 06:58 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
Perfect, no, but she is okay ...
What would YOU consider perfect or even okay? She's hot!!!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-13-2009, 07:01 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
What would YOU consider perfect or even okay? She's hot!!!
His opinion does not matter. This is a Kyracracy.

You are welcome to live here because you agree that she is hot.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-13-2009, 07:02 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
His opinion does not matter. This is a Kyracracy.

You are welcome to live here because you agree that she is hot.
lol.. I ain't a hater at all shoot I will be the first to admit a hot gal... But of course I love men!!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-13-2009, 07:03 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
lol.. I ain't a hater at all shoot I will be the first to admit a hot gal... But of course I love men!!
The best women love BOTH.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
The best women love BOTH.

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-13-2009, 08:06 PM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
The best women love BOTH.
lol
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-13-2009, 08:08 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
That's homo talk.
LOL ... post of the day ..
Reply With Quote