Old 06-16-2011, 09:36 PM
atomdanger

Default Who do you want for President?

Who are you guys hoping to see run?
Old 06-16-2011, 10:00 PM
Chris F

Judge Roy Moore
Old 06-17-2011, 02:40 AM

Atom, I was really hoping John Bolton would run; he said he was intending to do so but I think he has decided against it recently. He was my first choice, I think he is a great public servant, very knowledgeable on foreign and domestic policies and very intelligent.

My second choice is Rudy Giuliani but I don't know yet if he is running. I also like Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann and Mitt Romney. I would vote for ANYONE other than Obama, however.

Who would you like to see get the nomination?

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 06-17-2011, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator

I want Rick Perry to run. I think he can win and I think he can make others decide to not run and get out of his way. I worry about a split with the conservatives into Republicans vs Tea Party camps which will get Obama re-elected.

http://www.governor.state.tx.us/about/

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 06-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Administrator

I think the media is so invested in Obama that they are going to do everything in their power to publicly discredit and slander whoever runs against him. It's going to get progressively uglier as we get closer to November 2012.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:02 PM
rearnakedchoke

i don't think the opposition will be able to put out a competitor for obama that will get the votes ... plus, the only guy that would probably best suit the republicans isn't even running ... Bobby Jindal!!!!
Old 06-17-2011, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I want Rick Perry to run. I think he can win and I think he can make others decide to not run and get out of his way. I worry about a split with the conservatives into Republicans vs Tea Party camps which will get Obama re-elected.

http://www.governor.state.tx.us/about/

~Amy
I hope he jumps in as well. I'm not sure about that split, many factions of the tea party have said they are committed to voting for whoever the republican nominee is so that we don't have 4 more years of BO. Of course, Ron Paul - who doesn't have a chance in Hades of winning - will do his best to split the party vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I think the media is so invested in Obama that they are going to do everything in their power to publicly discredit and slander whoever runs against him. It's going to get progressively uglier as we get closer to November 2012.
Yes, it will. I'm sure the Black Panther party will be intimidating voters again along with all the other "irregularities" the dems love to employ but SO many Americans have had it withBO's incompetence in restarting this economy that unless there is a big improvement by next summer, even their dirty tricks can't get him reelected.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 06-17-2011, 06:02 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
Judge Roy Moore
+1. I wish he would have won his bid as governor, though Bentley is pretty good himself.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:25 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Condi Rice
Old 06-17-2011, 10:35 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Moore would get my attention! Right now I'm wishing for a Cain/Bachman ticket!