Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 06-20-2011, 03:16 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Default Jackass Star Ryan Dunn Dies in Car Crash

Sad

http://scoop.today.com/_news/2011/06...dent?GT1=43001
Quote:
'Jackass' star dies in car accident

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died in a car crash in Pennsylvania early Monday morning, TMZ is reporting. The website confirmed the accident with the mother of fellow "Jackass" star Bam Margera.

The 34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies, and had two separate films in post-production and another in development, according to the IMDB.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township, according to TMZ.
Old 06-20-2011, 03:44 PM

Oh no! Just saw him on Minute To Win It with Steve-O.

Here's a video showing the car:

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/enter...ss_Star_062011
Old 06-20-2011, 09:53 PM
BamaGrits84

I hate this for his family. I wonder how many times his poor mom has been scared something like this would happen. Everytime I would see the clips for their movie I would tell me husband one of them is going to die from being stupid.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:29 AM
philips4

Whoa did you see the "car" it looked like a piece of scrap metal, and they said it "flew through several trees" that is just crazy! So terrible, my prayers go out to his family and the other persons family in the car that died
Old 06-21-2011, 06:40 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Second Victim in Ryan Dunn Crash an Iraq War Veteran

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...#ixzz1PwAbnUOO
Quote:
The fallout from "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn's fatal car accident continued Tuesday as the identity of the second victim was revealed, and film critic Roger Ebert backed off his initial comments about the crash.

Dunn's friend Zachary Hartwell, 30, was in the passenger seat of Dunn's when it veered of a Pennsylvania highway and burst into flames early Monday morning, the investigating coroner confirmed.

The two friends had been out celebrating a new deal they had signed.
Hartwell was a former Navy Seal who had been on three tours of Iraq, RadarOnline.com reported. He had just gotten married last October, and Dunn's girlfriend had been a bridesmaid at the wedding.

“That is them and another friend toasting one another in the last Twitter photograph," a source told the website, refering to a photo Dunn posted on Twitter shortly before the accident took place. "We do not think they were drunk or anything like that. Zachary was not a big drinker at all. Ryan’s girlfriend Angie was a bridesmaid at Zachary and Rachel’s wedding."

Both Dunn and Hartwell were pronounced dead at the scene. Excessive speed was being eyed as a cause, and toxicology tests are now being performed.

Meanwhile Roger Ebert said on Tuesday he was "probably too quick to tweet" when he posted on Twitter about "the accident.

Ebert tweeted that "friends don't let jackasses drink and drive." The message prompted a landslide of posts on Ebert's Facebook page, and the popular social network temporarily took down his page for violating terms of use.

Ebert responded, asking Facebook on Twitter why his page was removed. He wrote that it "makes you look bad."

A few hours later, Ebert tweeted that his Facebook page was "back online." Facebook apologized and says Ebert's page was "removed in error."
Old 06-21-2011, 10:47 PM
que

Forget whether he was drunk or not. Going over 100mph in a residential area, killing your passenger? this kind of person will never get any sympathy from me. Just thank God he didn't kill anyone else. My friends dad was killed by a speeding driver going over 100mph and these kind of negligent lowlifes are nothing but scumbags. Good riddance.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:40 AM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
Forget whether he was drunk or not. Going over 100mph in a residential area, killing your passenger? this kind of person will never get any sympathy from me. Just thank God he didn't kill anyone else. My friends dad was killed by a speeding driver going over 100mph and these kind of negligent lowlifes are nothing but scumbags. Good riddance.
QFT!!

Old 06-22-2011, 06:02 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

I have been a fan of these guys since the early CKY days and it's really sad to watch them go through this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBSpGXyji1I
Old 06-22-2011, 06:56 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

You have got to be f***ing kidding me....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_882299.html

This must be Dunn setting up something hilarious from the afterlife, because I can see bad things happening if they actually do this.

Last edited by J.B.; 06-22-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Old 06-22-2011, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
You have got to be f***ing kidding me....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_882299.html

This must be Dunn setting up something hilarious from the afterlife, because I can see bad things happening if they actually do this.

This is Fu@#$! Ridiculous!!! I can't stand this type of people!