Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Site Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Irish Pride's Avatar
Irish Pride Irish Pride is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 621
Default Thread deleted?

I think one of my threads was deleted. I can't seem to find it. I didn't get a PM from a moderator or anything.

It was a joke thread about "Please donate to the G. W. Bush Library Fund"

It had some quotes of Bush's. It was in the Woodshed where people post their jokes. There were some replys on it as well.

Thanks
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-03-2009, 11:50 PM
Preach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Pride
I think one of my threads was deleted. I can't seem to find it. I didn't get a PM from a moderator or anything.

It was a joke thread about "Please donate to the G. W. Bush Library Fund"

It had some quotes of Bush's. It was in the Woodshed where people post their jokes. There were some replys on it as well.

Thanks

Deleted. It was making fun of a former President and Nate has said before that he will not acept that kind of discussion
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-03-2009, 11:56 PM
Irish Pride's Avatar
Irish Pride Irish Pride is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 621
Default

Oh! Sorry, I never knew that. We should make that a sticky in the section. Post some rules cause the Woodshed says "For general discussions about anything and everything."
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-04-2009, 01:25 AM
Preach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Pride
Oh! Sorry, I never knew that. We should make that a sticky in the section. Post some rules cause the Woodshed says "For general discussions about anything and everything."

I agree
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-04-2009, 01:29 AM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
Deleted. It was making fun of a former President and Nate has said before that he will not acept that kind of discussion
I thought he said current president I never heard anything about former president, besides there was some stuff said about president elect Obama. I see no difference.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-04-2009, 01:33 AM
Preach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus
I thought he said current president I never heard anything about former president, besides there was some stuff said about president elect Obama. I see no difference.

Dont ask me I didnt delete it nor did I have anything to do with it...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-04-2009, 01:44 AM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
Dont ask me I didnt delete it nor did I have anything to do with it...
I know you don't was more a question then anything else. Besides I seen a few fun facts about Clinton being thrown around. lol
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-04-2009, 02:35 AM
Preach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus
I know you don't was more a question then anything else. Besides I seen a few fun facts about Clinton being thrown around. lol
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-04-2009, 06:41 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,742
Default

The only reason that thread existed was to bash President Bush, so it was deleted.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-04-2009, 07:00 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,794
Default

WAR NateR!
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.