Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 06-18-2011, 12:00 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
You Serious??

I don't remember the last time a Riot broke out after a Boxing fight or an MMA fight? Or any type of fighting sport. There are a lot of Roided Fans on those events and drunk!! To this day I haven't heard of a riot after a championship match you might get your little crowd push and shove fight once in a while but nothing major.
ever heard of a little game called soccer ?

now back to the riot in Vancouver...
NONE ! of the people actually involved in the riots went to the game.

they were just out on the streets with a few thousand other people while the game was going on and after it was over they just started trashing the place.

during the first period some on the street were saying as soon as the game was over the riot was going to start...win or lose.
Old 06-19-2011, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
ever heard of a little game called soccer ?

now back to the riot in Vancouver...
NONE ! of the people actually involved in the riots went to the game.

they were just out on the streets with a few thousand other people while the game was going on and after it was over they just started trashing the place.

during the first period some on the street were saying as soon as the game was over the riot was going to start...win or lose.
Im talking about Fighting events! Thats what the whole thread is about isn't it?

Oh and that Little Game called Soccer is the biggest sport in the World!! Its played and Loved all across the Globe as for Hockey well only Canadians like it and I would say no more than 7% of people across the globe.

As for the Riot? I could care less.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:50 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Im talking about Fighting events! Thats what the whole thread is about isn't it?

Oh and that Little Game called Soccer is the biggest sport in the World!! Its played and Loved all across the Globe as for Hockey well only Canadians like it and I would say no more than 7% of people across the globe.

As for the Riot? I could care less.
you were the one to bring up the riot in Vancouver...i just pointed out where you were wrong is all.

one more thing....do you really think only Canadians like hockey ?....thats quite a statement...lol.

Last edited by bradwright; 06-21-2011 at 12:23 AM.