Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-12-2009, 02:10 PM
Preach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Who is going to Nashvegas aka Nashville

To the UFC Fight Night on April the 1st? I will be going that morning and returning that night back to Illiniois. Just checking to see who all will be there
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
To the UFC Fight Night on April the 1st? I will be going that morning and returning that night back to Illiniois. Just checking to see who all will be there
I wish! I lived there for a year, and off course they never bothered having UFC while I was around:(
you should think about staying over and hitting up some music clubs while you're there.
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Preach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
I wish! I lived there for a year, and off course they never bothered having UFC while I was around:(
you should think about staying over and hitting up some music clubs while you're there.

I have been there a zillion times it is only a 3 hour drive from here. I have a buddy that owns a bunch of hotels and one of them is there. So I have free boarding but I need to work on Thursday
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
I have been there a zillion times it is only a 3 hour drive from here. I have a buddy that owns a bunch of hotels and one of them is there. So I have free boarding but I need to work on Thursday
ah, understood. not a bad drive.
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-12-2009, 07:11 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
I have been there a zillion times it is only a 3 hour drive from here. I have a buddy that owns a bunch of hotels and one of them is there. So I have free boarding but I need to work on Thursday
Sounds like a sweet deal. Free board at any resort area could always come in handy.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Preach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Sounds like a sweet deal. Free board at any resort area could always come in handy.
all his hotels are in Tennesse and Kentucky not much there in the way of resorts
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-12-2009, 07:56 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Well, I consider Nashville a resort town. Maybe I should have said "tourist" town instead. As for Kentucky - you've got me there. I've never been but haven't heard much about it to tempt me.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
all his hotels are in Tennesse and Kentucky not much there in the way of resorts
Opryland has a river that runs through it
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-12-2009, 10:05 PM
Preach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Well, I consider Nashville a resort town. Maybe I should have said "tourist" town instead. As for Kentucky - you've got me there. I've never been but haven't heard much about it to tempt me.

I was being funny.. Nashville and Knoxville areas are awesome...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-13-2009, 02:29 AM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,485
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Well, I consider Nashville a resort town. Maybe I should have said "tourist" town instead. As for Kentucky - you've got me there. I've never been but haven't heard much about it to tempt me.
We used to go to Bowling Green, KY every years, sometimes twice for the motorcycle drag races. It was pretty cool. Beautiful country, good people. And oh yeah, they have the corvette museum, too.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.