Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-12-2009, 06:33 PM
philips4

I ate pig intestines sauted up in its blood...that was gross! It was in Maui and it was at my boss's wedding, its a traditional delicacy. Other than that, the worst I have had is cat....made by my friend who wont eat Turkey, they think its a dirty food in her country! Umm, it tasted like chicken. My old neighbor actually raised cats to eat!
Old 03-12-2009, 06:36 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips4
I ate pig intestines sauted up in its blood...that was gross! It was in Maui and it was at my boss's wedding, its a traditional delicacy. Other than that, the worst I have had is cat....made by my friend who wont eat Turkey, they think its a dirty food in her country! Umm, it tasted like chicken. My old neighbor actually raised cats to eat!
What country is that so I never visit? ewwww
Old 03-12-2009, 06:40 PM
philips4

She was from the Philippines....although all the gross food I ate was in Hawaii when I lived there....even all the little kids used to eat all the gross stuff--I can't turn down any challenge so of course I had to try it!
Old 03-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Oh goodness!! My uncles in Texas are hunters and they always make me sad when they talk about it! lol. I think they do it on purpose! haha!! I guess im a hypocrit cause I eat poor little chickens
Go pesco!
Old 03-12-2009, 06:42 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose
Organic rubber.
I own "Urijah the Rubber Plant" I'm waiting for him tyo mature so I can tap his trunk and market my own range of rubber wears

I'm kidding...about the last bit...he'll never grow big enough to be tapped, but he is a Rubber plant.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:43 PM
rearnakedchoke

i'd eat anything really ... had cow brains (years ago, before mad cow and stuff, although that would explain a lot)
cow and pigs feet, chicken feet, moose, i ate tacos in mexico, so most likely i was told it was cat ... cow tounge,

where is rockdawg .. wanna know if he has had balut ..
Old 03-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
i'd eat anything really ... had cow brains (years ago, before mad cow and stuff, although that would explain a lot)
cow and pigs feet, chicken feet, moose, i ate tacos in mexico, so most likely i was told it was cat ... cow tounge,

where is rockdawg .. wanna know if he has had balut ..
We dont eat cat in Mexico! Who told you that?
Old 03-12-2009, 07:27 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
We dont eat cat in Mexico! Who told you that?
no, they kill the cats in the streets and feed them to unsuspecting locals like me ... this was in cancun, hence why there are no stray cats .. LOL ..

that is what i was told by a local .. he said, try and buy a taco for the guy running the taco stand and more than likely he will not eat it ..
Old 03-12-2009, 07:48 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

I've eaten balut. For those who don't know what balut is, it's a Filipino delicacy consisting is a fertilized chicken (or duck) egg with a nearly-developed embryo inside that is boiled and eaten in the shell.

Tastes like chicken.

When I was in the Philippines, I had an opportunity to eat dog, but the owner of the dog was my (at that time) fiancee's favorite aunt and she was crying so much (the dog was a little jerk anyways) that I just couldn't heart myself to do it. Ok, honestly, I couldn't get away from her to go try it, lol. Maybe in 2012!

Last to mention....SPAM YUCK!!!!
Old 03-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Crisco

I'm all about the ostrich.

I made a post in the training forum about it =)