Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 03-13-2009, 03:16 AM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Lyoto will give Rashad the beating!!!

Rashad will get frustrated about mid way through the 2nd.. and donw hill from there!!!
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-13-2009, 03:36 AM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,490
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

I can't wait!


Choke, you are going down! Oops, I mean Rashad is going down.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-13-2009, 04:27 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
I can't wait!


Choke, you are going down! Oops, I mean Rashad is going down.

haha .. i wonder what picture of rashad i should put in your sig ... maybe a gif in your av of him tweaking his nipples ... LOL
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-15-2009, 12:48 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,997
Default

I dont mind lyoto, he's alright in character and looks...but he's bloody boring to watch. If he can make things exciting continuously...and looooooose GOAT from his cup ...then he'd be fantastic

thats a BIG IF
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-15-2009, 03:49 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
and looooooose GOAT from his cup ...then he'd be fantastic
the difference, Dave, is i don't cause my fighter to lose by being in his cup, unlike you with Pulver
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-15-2009, 04:00 AM
que
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I dont mind lyoto, he's alright in character and looks...but he's bloody boring to watch.
do you think his fights against tito and thiago were boring?

lyoto use to have the reputation of bloody boring, but not anymore. he has been exciting as hell lately and i guarantee you with each fight he will keep getting more exciting and even better
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-15-2009, 04:07 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Rich Franklin didn't think he was boring. neither did Soku, who was coming off of 2 wins against 2 top 10 LHW's.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-15-2009, 08:54 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
the difference, Dave, is i don't cause my fighter to lose by being in his cup, unlike you with Pulver
I wouldnt fit
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-15-2009, 08:55 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
do you think his fights against tito and thiago were boring?

lyoto use to have the reputation of bloody boring, but not anymore. he has been exciting as hell lately and i guarantee you with each fight he will keep getting more exciting and even better
like I said, if he keeps it exciting he'll be alright.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-16-2009, 01:40 AM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I wouldnt fit
you know you have your own compartment
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.