Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 06-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn View Post
So what you're saying is...you're a great big liar liar pants on fire?

no.. not exactly.. I was in the interview.. and a nurse asked me if I was married... I asked "Why?".. the response was to the effect of..."we won't do this without the wifes premission.".. well me being me.. "no I am not married".. as I held up my left hand.

but of course my wife came with me for the proceedure... no way I was going to be able to drive home.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama View Post
okay i'm taking the bait....why would you say that? what would have been the difference in saying yes? i had my tubes tied when i had surgery a few years after having my kids. they ask married/single on the paperwork at the hospital. it would never have crossed my mind to lie about it.

it sure is a crazy world we live in. i can't understand how a woman would conceive or abort a baby without support (i don't mean $) from baby daddy. i would be mad if i was the dad too. i don't think putting it on a billboard was smart but i understand where he is coming from. can you imagine how much you would hate someone if they killed your kid?

Not baiting anyone.. but just cause a person is married.. doesn't change much.. outside of of the two people being married... It shouldn't change anything.

My point is that ...

If a 20ish (some one obviously a legeal adult).. year old woman walks into a clinic and wants to get on the pill.. or have an abortition.. it shouldn't matter to the clinic if she is married or not married... If the woman declines to let the husband/boyfriend know that she is getting on the pill.. or having an abortition or just even having a consultation.. the answers that she is given, the assistance.. shouldn't change.

think about taxes, insurance rates, living commuities
Old 06-08-2011, 06:03 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

That guy is my newest hero.