Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-12-2009, 02:10 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,490
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn
WARRRRRRRRR MACHIDA!!!!!
YES!


Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
i think machida takes this ... i will be rooting for rashad, i think this is closer than machida's last fight ... see machida pulling off a decision
Nope. He is finished with the decisions.


War Machida!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-12-2009, 02:23 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
YES!




Nope. He is finished with the decisions.


War Machida!
We'll see .... going undefeated and beating low level guys is one thing, but going undefeated and beating guys like chuck and forrest is more impressive .. of course, we won't know anything until the fight happens, until then, machida will remain overrated in my books until he beats a proven guy ...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,490
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
We'll see .... going undefeated and beating low level guys is one thing, but going undefeated and beating guys like chuck and forrest is more impressive .. of course, we won't know anything until the fight happens, until then, machida will remain overrated in my books until he beats a proven guy ...
I can not wait for this fight! I have to say that this is most excited that I have been for a fight in a while. Do you want to fight with me about it until the fight?



Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-12-2009, 02:40 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
I can not wait for this fight! I have to say that this is most excited that I have been for a fight in a while. Do you want to fight with me about it until the fight?




Sounds good .. Rashad is gonna win .. remember, pretty much everyone has played into lidell's plan of stalking him down and getting ko'd .. with the exception of quinton ... rashad made him play into his game plan .... lyoto is gonna come forward, get taken down and then ko'd ... just like the forrest fight ..
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,490
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
Sounds good .. Rashad is gonna win .. remember, pretty much everyone has played into lidell's plan of stalking him down and getting ko'd .. with the exception of quinton ... rashad made him play into his game plan .... lyoto is gonna come forward, get taken down and then ko'd ... just like the forrest fight ..
Hmmm, has Machida every been taken down?


Machida by anyway he wants!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-12-2009, 02:51 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
Hmmm, has Machida every been taken down?


Machida by anyway he wants!
Don't know .. fell asleep during all his fights ... i think that he is changing his nickname from the dragon to yawn ..
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-12-2009, 02:56 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,490
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
Don't know .. fell asleep during all his fights ... i think that he is changing his nickname from the dragon to yawn ..


Yeah? Well.......Rashad can't dance!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-12-2009, 03:01 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar


Yeah? Well.......Rashad can't dance!
Well people thought Ryoto was elusive, wait til Rashad does his head bod .. (cue: someone please post the gif of rashad from his first or second TUF fight, the one matt gave him hell for .. LOL ..) now that is elusive
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
Don't know .. fell asleep during all his fights ... i think that he is changing his nickname from the dragon to yawn ..
I'm sure you've seen half of them. I wasn't a huge fan at first but the more i watched of him the more appreciative I've become of his skill.

Machida wins in the 2nd or 3rd by TKO.

Do you want to sig bet this fight??
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,490
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
I'm sure you've seen half of them. I wasn't a huge fan at first but the more i watched of him the more appreciative I've become of his skill.

Machida wins in the 2nd or 3rd by TKO.

Do you want to sig bet this fight??
Hey! He is my sparring partner.





Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.