Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 06-03-2011, 12:46 AM
TheDotComKid

Default Adam Kokesh body slammed, choked, police brutality at Jefferson Memorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jUU3yCy3uI just curious about everyones opinion on this.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:15 AM

My opinion is - that qualifies for overstatement of the year.

These Code Pink eejits planned this whole thing so they can make their YouTube video and get some air time on the nightly news. I wish the MSM would ignore them. I have nothing but contempt for these "protesters". They know exactly what the rules are at the Jefferson Memorial. They can go dance anywhere else. The cops told them over and over what the rules are and what would happen if they broke those rules.

Do you think these cops enjoy dealing with idiots like the Code Pink people? Do you think maybe they would rather just have a regular day with people who are there to visit the Memorial and not cause trouble?

And it's entitled "Adam vs The Man"??

How about Adam goes into the projects and starts causing trouble? I bet he'd be calling "The Man" in a NY minute.

They have a right to protest. These self-promoting losers do NOT have a right to break the law.

And they think that is body slamming and choking? Excuse me while I LMAO.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 06-03-2011, 01:26 AM
TheDotComKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
My opinion is - that qualifies for overstatement of the year.

These Code Pink eejits planned this whole thing so they can make their YouTube video and get some air time on the nightly news. I wish the MSM would ignore them. I have nothing but contempt for these "protesters". They know exactly what the rules are at the Jefferson Memorial. They can go dance anywhere else. The cops told them over and over what the rules are and what would happen if they broke those rules.

Do you think these cops enjoy dealing with idiots like the Code Pink people? Do you think maybe they would rather just have a regular day with people who are there to visit the Memorial and not cause trouble?

And it's entitled "Adam vs The Man"??

How about Adam goes into the projects and starts causing trouble? I bet he'd be calling "The Man" in a NY minute.

They have a right to protest. These self-promoting losers do NOT have a right to break the law.

And they think that is body slamming and choking? Excuse me while I LMAO.
I AGREE! Adam Kokesh and code pink protesters are ridiculous.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:29 AM

Sorry for the rant, DCK, I just have no patience for these publicity hounds. When you look at the really serious economic problems most of us are facing - not to mention the devastating hurricanes, tornadoes and flooding - this kind of stunt just makes my blood boil.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 06-03-2011, 02:14 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

This is stupid. The police came over there and told them what they are not allowed to do at the memorial. The jackasses refused, resisted (I can't count how many times the police said "This is your last warning"), and got what was coming to them.

This was a publicity stunt all the way.

I hate videos like this because we never actually get to see what happened that provoked the police to come over in the first place. The filmers always clip the parts that instigate the approach by the authorities. From what I've seen with people who get tasered, beaten, etc., they are usually asking for it by not complying after being warned.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:21 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

To further satisfy my statement that they are deliberately trying to provoke the police, they have even created a webpage trying to get others to go to the memorial and dance with them:

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=150453268357946

They're just a bunch of jackoffs who are desperate for attention.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:42 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
To further satisfy my statement that they are deliberately trying to provoke the police, they have even created a webpage trying to get others to go to the memorial and dance with them:

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=150453268357946

They're just a bunch of jackoffs who are desperate for attention.
Well Said!

Old 06-03-2011, 03:52 PM
rearnakedchoke

i am kinda upset after watching this ... i was hoping to see someone get tazed, but no ... nothing of the sort ...
Old 06-03-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i am kinda upset after watching this ... i was hoping to see someone get tazed, but no ... nothing of the sort ...
LOL, I always love watching people get tazed. 99.9% of the time, they deserve it.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:08 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
LOL, I always love watching people get tazed. 99.9% of the time, they deserve it.
yeah .. i'd even laugh if it were me and i deserved it .. LOL