Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 06-01-2011, 02:50 AM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Why are you picking on DonnaMaria, Miss Foxy? She's one of the sweetest people on the forum.
First off Flo who the hell is picking on who? I was commenting to Tracy about something we jokedd about off the record. I think if I were the forum bully I would choose something better to pick on DM for really I don't need you, her or anyone else making assumptions and trying to school me like I'm a kid. Like she noted in the comment ask privately instead of assuming I have cruel intentions. I am highly offended right now.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Just make sure you don't use this thread to escape the horror of daily life and make fun of innocent people lol.. Sickening isn't it?!!
Seeing as on the other thread she said she escapes the horror of daily life by gallows humor, I thought it seemed pretty obvious what you were talking about. But I guess it's just an amazing coincidence.

I didn't say you were the forum bully, I said I thought you were picking on Donna Maria.

You don't have to start swearing, Miss Foxy, pardon me if I misunderstood your post.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 06-01-2011, 05:30 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Now can we get back to the subject! Maybe I'm crazy but it bothers me that Humans get treated so bad for no just cause! Lets just blame the heat or something for our fussing!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:23 AM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE View Post
Now can we get back to the subject! Maybe I'm crazy but it bothers me that Humans get treated so bad for no just cause! Lets just blame the heat or something for our fussing!
I'd go for that!
Old 06-01-2011, 11:40 AM
County Mike

I don't get the logic. They performed virginity tests so they couldn't be accused of raping the women later.

How does proving that they weren't virgins prior to the arrest prove they didn't rape them.

"Well, they weren't virgins so obviously, we couldn't have raped them. Everyone knows you can only rape virgins. Duh."
Old 06-01-2011, 12:43 PM
Twinsmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Just make sure you don't use this thread to escape the horror of daily life and make fun of innocent people lol.. Sickening isn't it?!!
I am totally guilty of that. This whole forum is for me to escape the horrors of every day life

It is just sickening to know what goes on in other religions, places, different cultures, etc than what we are used to. i've heard some people say they are down and out and things are so bad. they lost their brand new vehicles they shouldn't have bought in the 1st place. things could be so much worse. all around the world people are dealing with something so much worse than most of us can really understand.

If this woman is admitting they did this it must not be a big deal to them. i wonder how often this type of situation would take place. i also think it's hogwash that if they are not virgins they can't prove they were raped.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:02 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Why are you picking on DonnaMaria, Miss Foxy? She's one of the sweetest people on the forum.
i assume i am at the top of the "sweet" list?
Old 06-01-2011, 02:05 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I don't get the logic. They performed virginity tests so they couldn't be accused of raping the women later.

How does proving that they weren't virgins prior to the arrest prove they didn't rape them.

"Well, they weren't virgins so obviously, we couldn't have raped them. Everyone knows you can only rape virgins. Duh."
yeah .. doesn't make sense ... unless they were trying to prove they were virgins before the interrogations, which makes even less sense as if the women turned out to lose their virginity between the arrest and end of the interrogation, it would mean they were raped while in custody ...
Old 06-01-2011, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i assume i am at the top of the "sweet" list?
Well, that goes without saying, rnc...

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 06-01-2011, 06:06 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Well, that goes without saying, rnc...