Old 05-31-2011, 07:31 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Your the biggest thorn in my side on this forum!! Grrrr
So does that make me a rose?
Old 06-01-2011, 06:31 AM

Its hard to make excuses when you won!

It is amusing to see you all knock Anderson for having the daring to say that his ribs were injured and that he Chael is a dope and a cheat. To me, that is comments with supporting evidence.

If you consider what Chael said and all his crap then I am at a loss why none here are knocking him.

Anderson has remained pretty dignified throughout the whole thing and has made these few comments which he has every right to.

Long live the King, Anderson Silva - greatest champion to enter the octagon.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:12 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion View Post

It is amusing to see you all knock Anderson for having the daring to say that his ribs were injured and that he Chael is a dope and a cheat. To me, that is comments with supporting evidence.

If you consider what Chael said and all his crap then I am at a loss why none here are knocking him.

Anderson has remained pretty dignified throughout the whole thing and has made these few comments which he has every right to.

don't worry ... some people don't have any rhyme or reason as to why they like a fighter and dislike a fighter (i am guilty of this too) they like sonnen who gets only decisions, but hate gsp for being "boring" ... they like sonnen who is disrespectful to fighters, but hate bisping for the same thing, they hate rashad for being cocky, but like bisping for being the same way ... i think it is just in our nature to sorta be drawn to someone just cuz ... i mean, i can't stand sonnen or bisping, but like jon jones who many believe is just as cocky ... don't know .. whatever floats peoples boats i guess ...
Old 06-01-2011, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
don't worry ... some people don't have any rhyme or reason as to why they like a fighter and dislike a fighter (i am guilty of this too) they like sonnen who gets only decisions, but hate gsp for being "boring" ... they like sonnen who is disrespectful to fighters, but [hate bisping for the same thing, they hate rashad for being cocky, but like bisping for being the same way ... i think it is just in our nature to sorta be drawn to someone just cuz ... i mean, i can't stand sonnen or bisping, but like jon jones who many believe is just as cocky ... don't know .. whatever floats peoples boats i guess ...
I am a huge fan of Sonnen, Silva and Bisping.
I like the way they fight the way they train their personalities.

But

I really Dislike Rashad and Nick Diaz and I don't even know them! They just rub me the wrong way, I can't Stand them. Just like I cant stand Que and Logrus we dont know each other we just dislike each other for our different likes.

But that's life.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:55 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
I am a huge fan of Sonnen, Silva and GSP
I like the way they fight the way they train their personalities.

But

I really Dislike Rashad and Nick Diaz and I don't even know them! They just rub me the wrong way, I can't Stand them. Just like I cant stand Que and Logrus we dont know each other we just dislike each other for our different likes.

But that's life.
I fixed it for ya, by the way, I think Evans is a douche too..
Old 06-02-2011, 02:35 PM
rearnakedchoke

is this sonnen's official twitter account? if so, did someone who has to take two shots of testosterone a week to even resemble a man call anderson effeminate? LOL ... he really is Fail Sonnen ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sonnen.JPG (27.7 KB, 5 views)
Old 06-02-2011, 03:10 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:

I agree 100%
Old 06-04-2011, 03:08 AM
atomdanger

If you were that hurt, you wouldn't have passed your medicals.
I hate the injury excuse...

Sonnen is the PERFECT guy for Okami to work with,
and Anderson knows that.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:09 AM
atomdanger

Quote:

Obviously for Anderson it isn't too hard at all
Old 06-04-2011, 03:34 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
If you were that hurt, you wouldn't have passed your medicals.
I hate the injury excuse...

Sonnen is the PERFECT guy for Okami to work with,
and Anderson knows that.
seems to me that sonnen wants okami to win so he has a better chance at getting the title through okami than anderson ...