Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 05-30-2011, 07:35 AM
Chris F

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcOX...&feature=share here is a video. You can see all the people including the patriot gurad chasing them (WBC) out of town. CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!! It seems most never showed up because some truckers blocked them in at a truck stop in Kansas. Now thats free speech.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

oh...okay...I was wondering about the Southron thing.

I still think you need to take more time to explore some of the areas you touch on. You still havent made it exactly clear how far you allow freedom of speech or expression to go...and we havent talked about some of the more odd things...for example, if you believe there is power in the Occalt...should you as a Christian permit the casting of spells, or curses to occure? Is Devil Worship EVER to be permitted...or are there somethings people just shouldnt have a right to touch.

its a hard subject...but I'm sure even if you dont tackle it directly, this sorta thing is going to turn up in your writtings repeatedly. I can just tell
Old 06-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
oh...okay...I was wondering about the Southron thing.

I still think you need to take more time to explore some of the areas you touch on. You still havent made it exactly clear how far you allow freedom of speech or expression to go...and we havent talked about some of the more odd things...for example, if you believe there is power in the Occalt...should you as a Christian permit the casting of spells, or curses to occure? Is Devil Worship EVER to be permitted...or are there somethings people just shouldnt have a right to touch.

its a hard subject...but I'm sure even if you dont tackle it directly, this sorta thing is going to turn up in your writtings repeatedly. I can just tell
I think the GOV who make sthe laws should not ever impose one belief over the other. So Wiccan (people who practice spell casting) and Satanist have just as much right to speak on their views as I do. I as a Christian really have no auhtority to dictatr anything but I can vote for people who are like minded to direct my country in the way I feel it should go. The joys of a republic is that laws and nor popular opinions should dictate. Sadly, lobbyist now are the only ones with power.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
. I as a Christian really have no auhtority to dictatr anything
I sincerely dissagree

Listen...not all opinions are valid...we live in a world full of absolutes...and the Truth is Christ. I can promise you that when he returns, the one thing that you will find serverely restricted is "free speech" As his ambassidors, I think that there are SOME circumstances where we dont need to let them speak.

Firstly, if they are a convicted criminal.

Secondly...if they have anything to do with the occult. They are not only under the influence of the enemy, they actually have power to corrupt people.

Jesus did not let demon infested people babble. He didnt sit and listen and say "go ahead, you have free speach" No...he SILENCED Demons...infact he even told demons who recognised him as the truth, and were going to tell everyone who he was...to, in effect, witness and testify...he told them to be quiet also.

As a son of GOD I believe that we actually do have that right...and that we can employ GOD to remove their freedom of speech and freedom of expression...Being in an Alliance with Christ gives you the Authority to Act in His Name...and there is no higher authority then that.

Its called Friends in High Places....I constantly ask for help, and I constantly see results...and I know very well that I dont have the direct power...but I have a Heavenly Father to whom I can appeal...and more often then not, IF I do, and IF its a righteous request...then he will act, and...swiftly. Sometimes within moments.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Chris F

Quote:
I sincerely dissagree

Listen...not all opinions are valid...we live in a world full of absolutes...and the Truth is Christ. I can promise you that when he returns, the one thing that you will find serverely restricted is "free speech" As his ambassidors, I think that there are SOME circumstances where we dont need to let them speak.

Firstly, if they are a convicted criminal.

Secondly...if they have anything to do with the occult. They are not only under the influence of the enemy, they actually have power to corrupt people.

Jesus did not let demon infested people babble. He didnt sit and listen and say "go ahead, you have free speach" No...he SILENCED Demons...infact he even told demons who recognised him as the truth, and were going to tell everyone who he was...to, in effect, witness and testify...he told them to be quiet also.

As a son of GOD I believe that we actually do have that right...and that we can employ GOD to remove their freedom of speech and freedom of expression...Being in an Alliance with Christ gives you the Authority to Act in His Name...and there is no higher authority then that.

Its called Friends in High Places....I constantly ask for help, and I constantly see results...and I know very well that I dont have the direct power...but I have a Heavenly Father to whom I can appeal...and more often then not, IF I do, and IF its a righteous request...then he will act, and...swiftly. Sometimes within moments.
In my realm of influence I can do all i cna to better it. But legally our Constitution prohibits it. This is why I think the church should stay out of politics and influence the voters not the politicos.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:42 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
In my realm of influence I can do all i cna to better it. But legally our Constitution prohibits it. This is why I think the church should stay out of politics and influence the voters not the politicos.
Your constitution DOES NOT stop you from calling on GOD to defeat your enemies.

...and in any case...GOD isnt bound by The Constitution
Old 06-03-2011, 05:25 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Your constitution DOES NOT stop you from calling on GOD to defeat your enemies.

...and in any case...GOD isnt bound by The Constitution
No it does not sure enough. The bible tells me to pray for my enemies not so much asking God to defeat them. But I do pray God changes the church here in America to be a better influence on culture. Right now the idiot box is the greatest influence and it is 100% liberal horse manure. So this is why America is so messed up. I see what you are saying now Dave and I agree. I was politically speaking not so much speaking in terms of the spiritual.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:01 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
The bible tells me to pray for my enemies not so much asking God to defeat them.
Thats also not true if you understand the true nature of blessing and revelation.

There are two things you could do to an enemy, the first is try and defeat them yourself. You might manage it, you might not. IF you do manage it then you wont get anything good out of it in the long run. Except feeling better.

Or you can do what GOD asks you to do, which is bless them. Now I have gotta tell you that Blessing a non Christian is very dangerous to that person. Why? Because if you are a non Christian (or a mistaken Christian) and someone prays a blessing on you, what they are doing is asking GOD to reveal himself to you. GOD is perfect, people are not, and when GOD comes into contact with imperfection, the imperfection changes...and that process of change is not particularly pleasent it has to be said. In Revival, when the Churches prayed for GOD to reveal himself, the people of the towns were left clinging to lamp posts when they saw visions of Hell opening up beneith them. Ordinary people, just walking down the roads of that town.

It thus makes more sense why GOD said "Vengance is mine" Because when you pray a blessing on your enemy, you are committing him to more pain and anguish then you, yourself could ever inflict...BUT you are also opening that person up to become Saved like yourself. So...you get your justice, AND GOD wins another battle in the spiritual war.

Do you follow now, why GOD instructs what he does...and how Justice still gets served. So...you can indeed pray defeat on your enemies...simply ask GOD to bless them, and reveal his true nature to them...and believe, that one day they will wake up screaming in bed when he makes a State Visit to their bedroom
Old 06-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Chris F

Default My newest instalment

http://southronpartisan.blogspot.com...nstitonal.html

here is a little more on free speech