Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 05-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
You do know the reason for that don't you?
No...I dont know why a Citizen would have to sign a Visa to enter their own country...I've not seen it in anywhere else in the world that ive traveled.

In England, you dont have to...and in England there are fast lanes for clearing customs for returning Citizens.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:00 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

[QUOTE=Spiritwalker;167579]A semi automatic will fire as fast as you can pull the trigger.. a fully automatic will continue to fire while the trigger is held... Most states do not allow for fully automatic weapons.. but the issue is that many semi autos can be made fully auto.. sometimes fairly easily.

a revolver is a hand run.. think old west movies..
a shotgun is considered a rifle..

Here is soemthign not many people know..
In most states.. a felon can not own a gun (as in purchase or posses).. but that does not include black powder weapons..

[quote]Is there a difference between carrying, and concealed carry...and if so..how come? surely they are both equal in terms of the ability to use the artical in question.
Quote:

a permit to Carry is rarely needed.. most states will allow for this. It means you can carry as long as it is not conceled.

A Carry conceled permit is normally harder to get..

they are not the same.. it's not the use of the weapon.. but rather the potential for the use..

another funny thing...

In NC you can carry your gun in your car if it's in plain sight.. in SC, you have to have it in your trunk.

As far as I know.. a tazer (it fires projectiles with wires attached) can not be purchased. that may be different in some states.. a Stun Gun is legal in NC.

no.. at least I hope not.

http://militarysurplusforsale.org/

http://militaryriflesforsale.net/

http://militarysurplusfirearms.net/
Black powder weapons as in a Blunderbus or something

you seem to know an awdul lot on this subject
Old 05-27-2011, 10:42 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post

In England, you dont have to...and in England there are fast lanes for clearing customs for returning Citizens.

Your a smart guy and you like research... figure it out...

The states have "fast lanes" also.. do some digging.
Old 05-27-2011, 10:43 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post

Black powder weapons as in a Blunderbus or something

you seem to know an awdul lot on this subject

Too old.. think "ball and musket"

I wanted to be a cop for many years...
Old 05-27-2011, 10:57 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Your a smart guy and you like research... figure it out...

The states have "fast lanes" also.. do some digging.
I cant be arsed I never saw no fast lanes when I visited...but it was a terribly large airport and I was concentrating on other things also....all I can tell you is the American who I traveled with (he was going home) was in the same customs que as me, and he had to fill in the Visa same as me
Old 05-27-2011, 10:58 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
I wanted to be a cop for many years...
Oh
Old 05-28-2011, 04:51 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Not all Military is honest and the same go's for police! I would like to know more like did they identify thierselfs as Police, was it a no knock warrant,did they even have the right house? Plus I think the Warrant needs to be unsealed! I am not against honest law enforcement but I don't want the law to get to heavy handed either. I want the Police to protect and serve. They are supposed to serve the public not the public serve them!
Old 05-28-2011, 11:21 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE View Post
I would like to know more like did they identify thierselfs as Police,
See THAT was the problem with the De Menzies shooting in London, 2005.

The police lied, and claimed that he was wearing a heavy jacket in the middle of summer, which they assumed had bombs underneith. This was fine til the pictures in the paper showed the body was wearing a denim jacket...

The police lied, and claimed that he had jumpped the ticket barrier on the way down, This was fine til the CCTV footage of the Underground was released...and showed him going normally through the ticket barrier.

Lastly...there was the issue that he ran away from police....Well...firstly, they were plain clothed officers who pulled guns on him without identifying themselves!! He ran probably because he thought they were out to mug him or something!

He fled onto a full carriage, and tripped getting down the train, they shot him seven times point blank range in the head infront of all the passengers...and then they realized it was a case of mistaken identity...

He had come out of the same block of flats as a suspect and as the on duty officers were paying more attention to a loo break then the identity of the person just out...they never got a proper ID in the first place.

There was...finally...a public inquest...but as you will know, a public inquest is NON Judicial, and merely asks people to tell the truth to the public. The shooter of course attended, and was suspended (as is usual after any gunfire in the police) and then reinstated...noone was ever prosecuted.

a matter of months later, he was suspended for accidently shooting someone else...seems clear the guy is trigger happy, if you pardon the pun