Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-24-2011, 08:43 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldonado136 View Post
I don't understand how you can beg for a title shot when you're last fight was a draw. I also don't understand how he said that diaz should fight shields when fitch wont even fight the aka guys. I also don't understand why he retweeted someone's message that he gave gsp the best fight when he got beat up for five rounds. I also don't understand how he thinks he got robbed of the W in the Penn fight. You get the point.

Complaining the way he is isn't going to do him any favors especially when Dana has already been irritated with him and AKA in the past. He hasn't shown anything that would make me think that another shot at the title would go his way. The fight wouldn't sell at all and I just wouldn't watch it. Do I think Diaz deserves a shot? Not really but I am a big fan of his so I'll definitely take it. Also there is literally zero legitimate contenders for either guy so I would think that it kind of has to happen.
So are you saying you don't understand Fitch?
Old 05-24-2011, 09:00 PM
BamaGrits84

I for one am sick of spending money on PPV in hopes of seeing GSP get beat just for him to never lose via the most boring decisions ever. I didn't even stay up for all of the Shields fight it was so boring. Fitch has nothing better to offer because he has something to lose and won't fight aggressively enough to make for a good fight. I have to say Diaz is the only hope I have for GSP being in an exciting match anytime soon. I don't think Diaz is going to scared and I think he would toss a game plan in a minute for a brawl. Most people won't do that with GSP because they are afraid of him out smarting them even in a slug fest. I'm not the biggest fan of Diaz but I think he is the person with the skills and mind set needed to force GSP to get away from the highly technical game plans he comes out with that only create boring wins. I think Diaz can get some good shots in and stun GSP then Diaz will pounce. When was the last time GSP gut put under a firestorm of fist he couldn't get out of? I think Diaz can do that to him.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:27 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
I for one am sick of spending money on PPV in hopes of seeing GSP get beat just for him to never lose via the most boring decisions ever. I didn't even stay up for all of the Shields fight it was so boring. Fitch has nothing better to offer because he has something to lose and won't fight aggressively enough to make for a good fight. I have to say Diaz is the only hope I have for GSP being in an exciting match anytime soon. I don't think Diaz is going to scared and I think he would toss a game plan in a minute for a brawl. Most people won't do that with GSP because they are afraid of him out smarting them even in a slug fest. I'm not the biggest fan of Diaz but I think he is the person with the skills and mind set needed to force GSP to get away from the highly technical game plans he comes out with that only create boring wins. I think Diaz can get some good shots in and stun GSP then Diaz will pounce. When was the last time GSP gut put under a firestorm of fist he couldn't get out of? I think Diaz can do that to him.
You get an AMEN from the congregation!! But wait can you hear that?? GSp lovers about to come in here and tell us Diaz has no chance that the almighty gsp is the best fighter ever and he is so exciting..
Old 05-26-2011, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Diaz has no chance the almighty gsp is the best fighter ever and he is so exciting..
I agree 100% Miss Foxy
Old 05-27-2011, 07:08 AM
StizzoFoShizzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
Wait whos my idol? I think when he moves to the 185-205 division then he might fight my idol.

The Jake fight was boring, the Finch fight was boring, the Thiago fight was boring. I did say I liked Gsp fight with Kos cause I hate KoS a billion more times then I hate Gsp. Besides it was great to watch KoS get his ass whipped by nothing other then a jab.

Ohh, and the Hardy fight was so boring I forgot about it til just now.

I know this is hard to believe, but at one time I was a huge Gsp fan. I was also one of the only ones pulling for him over Hughes in their second meeting. MY dislikes about Gsp didn't really start until after his win over Serra, from that point on he has only had 1 stoppage, he went from fighting to win, to fighting to not lose.
At first I thought it was spellcheck, but then I saw it was happening in every one of your posts in this thread. It's really hard to take you seriously when you can't even get a fighters name right. It is FITCH, not Finch lol. I could live with the error if it was a hard name to spell or something.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:40 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StizzoFoShizzo View Post
At first I thought it was spellcheck, but then I saw it was happening in every one of your posts in this thread. It's really hard to take you seriously when you can't even get a fighters name right. It is FITCH, not Finch lol. I could live with the error if it was a hard name to spell or something.
He knows it's Fitch he's clowning on him..
Old 05-27-2011, 03:43 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
i kinda figured that, but don't get it .. is there an inside joke on it?
Old 05-27-2011, 03:50 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i kinda figured that, but don't get it .. is there an inside joke on it?
Not that I am aware of. I just assumed he was making fun of him, but oh snap if I am wrong lol.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Yeah, doesn't he always call him "Finch"?
Old 05-27-2011, 04:25 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Yeah, doesn't he always call him "Finch"?
Yeah, it's the same as SW always calling Anderson "Andy" or BJ "Baby". It's a passive-aggressive attempt to belittle the fighter based on word-association rather than facts & arguments.