Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-23-2011, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
Beaten is such an ugly word, especially when talking about Finch. Maybe we should say 'outlasted' or 'outscored' because lets be honest. He really didn't put the beating on anyone.

Jake gave Gsp a run for his money more then Finch did. Finch did nothing in his first fight besides survive.

Didn't that guy on the stool who quit also take Finch to a draw?
Fitch won that fight but it was ruled a draw

Jake was fighting a one eyed GSP who clearly got poked in the eye.

Fitch was fighting a 100% GSP.

It all comes down to what kind of fight you like I guess. I personally found the Shields fight boring and The Fitch fight very entertaining.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:14 AM

That Shields fight was one of the most disappointing title defenses I've seen yet. Period. I gave all five rounds to Bruce Buffer.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:52 AM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Fitch won that fight but it was ruled a draw

Jake was fighting a one eyed GSP who clearly got poked in the eye.

Fitch was fighting a 100% GSP.

It all comes down to what kind of fight you like I guess. I personally found the Shields fight boring and The Fitch fight very entertaining.
Score says a DRAW ...

Rich knocked out Chuck with a broken hand..

Finch vs Gsp was like 3 shots of Nyquil, it put me right to sleep.

Cause your a typical Gsp nut swinger, thats why u liked the Finch fight more the the Jake fight lol.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:42 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Score says a DRAW ...

Cause your a typical Gsp nut swinger, thats why u liked the Finch fight more the the Jake fight lol.
it still got fight of the night man .. so i am sure some people found it exciting ...

fitch shouldn't get a title shot coming off a draw, and he shouldn't be crying about it on twitter either ... dana already doesn't like aka guys ... and lol at fitch saying diaz and shields should fight .. he wouldn't fight kos or swick .. i think right now there is no real contender for the ww title .. i mean, the stun gun will control condit, but will that get him a title shot? maybe ... gsp's sheer dominance of the division has left him with no one to fight .... i think dana makes the diaz fight, which is fine, gsp will pound on him and send him home or over to boxing .. LOL
Old 05-24-2011, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Score says a DRAW ...

And you are a typical I'm going to talk sh!/ cause I hate GSP for beating my idol twice and I will never give him credit for his accomplishments.

You probably never even saw that fight because you were to busy putting a Generic Transformer as your default picture. Their is no dull or boring moment in that fight if you were to see it you would know what I mean.

It doesn't matter what I think or what you think because we obviously don't like each other so no matter what you or I post we will never agree.

So have a nice day....
Old 05-24-2011, 03:01 PM

All I can say is that the Interwebz is serious business! lol
Old 05-24-2011, 05:04 PM
Maldonado136

Quote:
Score says a DRAW ...

anyone who has a brain liked the fitch fight better than the jake fight.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Score says a DRAW ...

Quote:
And you are a typical I'm going to talk sh!/ cause I hate GSP for beating my idol twice and I will never give him credit for his accomplishments.

You probably never even saw that fight because you were to busy putting a Generic Transformer as your default picture. Their is no dull or boring moment in that fight if you were to see it you would know what I mean.

It doesn't matter what I think or what you think because we obviously don't like each other so no matter what you or I post we will never agree.

So have a nice day....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldonado136 View Post
anyone who has a brain liked the fitch fight better than the jake fight.

You boys stop fighting or you're all going to have to stay after school.

Old 05-24-2011, 05:49 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
You boys stop fighting or you're all going to have to stay after school.

Lol! Right on Flo!!
They are fighting over.. Who's more boring gsp, fitch, or krotcheck.. We all know Diaz fights! haha.. Sorry this thread needed my hating in the mix..
Old 05-24-2011, 07:49 PM
logrus

Quote:

So have a nice day....
Wait whos my idol? I think when he moves to the 185-205 division then he might fight my idol.

The Jake fight was boring, the Finch fight was boring, the Thiago fight was boring. I did say I liked Gsp fight with Kos cause I hate KoS a billion more times then I hate Gsp. Besides it was great to watch KoS get his ass whipped by nothing other then a jab.

Ohh, and the Hardy fight was so boring I forgot about it til just now.

I know this is hard to believe, but at one time I was a huge Gsp fan. I was also one of the only ones pulling for him over Hughes in their second meeting. MY dislikes about Gsp didn't really start until after his win over Serra, from that point on he has only had 1 stoppage, he went from fighting to win, to fighting to not lose.